AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest

Dorset Council closing all schools tomorrow, will BCP too?
Who makes final risk assessment on matchday safety?

They'll learn online. There won't be any snow/wind days ever again:(

Reminds me of a restaurant meal once. I like to try local food so whilst in Normandy I ordered “Tripes a la mode de Caen.” The waitress looked a bit surprised. “Are you sure?” she asked with genuine feeling. Oh yes, I said in my primitive French, I like to try new things. “D’accord” she replied with a Gallic shrug, and a dubious look on her face, returning a few minutes later with the dish.

It was fucking horrible, easily the worst thing I have ever eaten. Can’t say I wasn’t warned.

I hope you weren't too hungry. Nothing worse than being hungry and not being able to eat the dinner!! I pride myself on being able to eat most things but spicy chicken feet in Korea were beyond my capabilities!!!!! The tripe sounds even worse, though!!

I know, seems to be certain level of entitlement amongst some fans of those kind of clubs. Just because they were in the top flight a couple of decades ago and won trophies even further back at some point. Embarrassing for them really.

Exactly!! It's all about the now.

I hope you weren't too hungry. Nothing worse than being hungry and not being able to eat the dinner!! I pride myself on being able to eat most things but spicy chicken feet in Korea were beyond my capabilities!!!!! The tripe sounds even worse, though!!
Poach it gently in milk and onions and it is lovely

I live just outside Nottingham. Most seasons it’s quite funny as most of their entitled fans are so disillusioned with their team that they don’t even bother watching Florist even when they’re on the TV. This season however, it’s awful. Just because they’ve found a bit of form and won a few games all of a sudden they’re the best team in Europe again, belittling every club who are either above them or Derby.

If we were to lose this game life will be to totally insufferable for me for the next week (even though we beat them earlier this season with our youth team) so C’MON YOU CHERRIES!!!

I live just outside Nottingham. Most seasons it’s quite funny as most of their entitled fans are so disillusioned with their team that they don’t even bother watching Florist even when they’re on the TV. This season however, it’s awful. Just because they’ve found a bit of form and won a few games all of a sudden they’re the best team in Europe again, belittling every club who are either above them or Derby.

If we were to lose this game life will be to totally insufferable for me for the next week (even though we beat them earlier this season with our youth team) so C’MON YOU CHERRIES!!!

Cooper is very experienced. Parker will have to go some exceed his tactics. Having said that, Cooper isn't in control (bar selection and substitution) of how well his team apply his tactics. We should be buzzing from last Saturday, so fingers crossed we'll do well.

Steve Cook
Lewis Grabban
Sam Surridge

They also still have Harry Arter (on loan at Charlton)

Charlton returned him after a change of manager plus not performed that great but doesn’t feature much under Cooper. He was linked with a move to UAE in January but didn’t see anything happen

;