AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest

Another day in the life of AFCB. Win, lose or draw it feels like the latest in the seemingly many recent seismic matches for us. A performance is needed more than a result. And we're hecking desperate for a result.

Dango starts! Feels like the punt of a desperate man but fingers crossed it pays off.

Stephens, Zemura, Rothwell and Smith also in. GON clearly rolling the dice. Vegas, baby, Vegas.

Still no Dembele start. I can't see how he gets one now, barring a Hayter style hat trick.

I can't really say he's dropped a Pollock, when he's only just made it to the bench. We'll see come full time though.

Last edited:
Trying to work out the formation.

Neto
Smith - Stephens - Kelly - Zemura
Lerma - Rothwell
Ouattara - Christie - Anthony
Moore

Would be my guess.

Need a last-season-performance from JA and JZ, and an "other worldly" clean sheet from Neto.

Must say I was hoping to see Brooks or Tavs on the bench. But, if they are almost there, probably makes sense to give them an extra three weeks off.

Let's not mess about. It's the flailing line up of a man who knows he only probably has one chance left, desperately hoping to land on something that works almost more by chance that design.

If it fails, he surely can't survive picking this XI to start?

Awful line up - Stephens - his parent club are Southampton - is he going to be putting his body on the line in a season deciding game? (I remember Shane Long laughing at his own row Z shot during our playoff defeat to Brentford) Rothwell ahead of Pearson in a game like this is a big call, he hasn't shown a glimpse so far
just pi$$ed off Dembele isn't playing - the one glimmer of hope apart from maybe the new signing

;