AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest

I actually feel a bit sorry for Dango. He's only been here for ten minutes and he has been thrown into a makeshift team to try to make something happen.
I certainly won't be judging him on today's performance.
I know we have a lot of injuries but I really didn't expect Dango to be anything more than an impact sub today. Good luck son and sorry !

I actually feel a bit sorry for Dango. He's only been here for ten minutes and he has been thrown into a makeshift team to try to make something happen.
I certainly won't be judging him on today's performance.
I know we have a lot of injuries but I really didn't expect Dango to be anything more than an impact sub today. Good luck son and sorry !
Dembele must be chuffed.

We've looked clueless since the restart so my expectations are non-existent. Happy to see Dango starting, good luck to him and the team.

Gon's treatment of Pearson and Meps is baffling.......let's hope Rothwell has the sort of game he's capable of because he is a good player..........not confident of a result against forest .......Christ how did it get this bad.........zero goals in that line up unless Dango is the next Thierry Henry.

;