AFC Bournemouth v Nottingham Forest

What a good game of football. Edge of the seat stuff from beginning to end. We looked like we wanted to play. best performance for a while. Keep it up

It was better and we did look positive. If we had confidence, who knows we could have had three or four.

But as it is, right now I’m pretty gutted.

It was better and we did look positive. If we had confidence, who knows we could have had three or four.

But as it is, right now I’m pretty gutted.

Moore and Christie both had chances but were off target.

Again we didn’t lose with Madley in charge.

Same as last season when we beat them 1-0, our team kicking towards South Stand second half.

But so near to a win and now we are in the relegation zone.

Also they had Christie as MOM with 7.12, second was Ouattara on 6.04.

Christie is MotM on there almost every week, even when utterly terrible, because Celtic fans bizarrely seem to want to spend their time giving an ex-player a score of 10 in every match, even when they haven't seen it.

I guess Scotland must be a pretty boring place to live.

Algard famously said that Surridge would never score a PL goal for AFCB and now he's gone and ruined his first matchday in heaven. It felt like he was always going to score against us at some point. He won't score many PL goals though.

Thats the worst we've played since the World Cup. So to come away with a draw has to be positive.

I'm not sure whether it points to how poor you are that you can't put us away even when we're having a mare like that or whether we're toughening up and showing the kind of guts you need on the road when things are going well. Probably a bit of both.

A goal that got them a point...robbed us of two...and that which might relegate us in May.

The significance our cosmic business acumen will come into the final reckoning.

Good 'ol...Boscombe...
...well. 'afcbusiness'. more like.

..bring em along in the youth schemes...take em to market....jiggetty jig !

Thats the worst we've played since the World Cup. So to come away with a draw has to be positive.

I'm not sure whether it points to how poor you are that you can't put us away even when we're having a mare like that or whether we're toughening up and showing the kind of guts you need on the road when things are going well. Probably a bit of both.
You always look very poor against us tbf........I'm struggling to remember the last time you beat us....might have been under pearce.......you were shite that day as well.

You always look very poor against us tbf........I'm struggling to remember the last time you beat us....might have been under pearce.......you were shite that day as well.
They did the double over us in our Championship winning season 2014/15. God knows how !

this might be unpopular but I don't think we sat back in the second half we were still going for it but forrest switched things a bit pushed their full backs higher up. and we struggled, if GON wanted to sit on 1-0 maps or senesi would of come on.
for low confidence team I thought we played alright errors still there but much better, GON went brave with his team selection and it nearly paid off.
I'm still in the GON out camp but it was better

Maybe I saw it wrong but it looked like Meps was about to come on just before they equalised

Zemura & Anthony unfettered and free. Like two rampant stallions galloping across the wild prairie. They were excellent.
Rothwell had a sophistication about him that impressed.
And Dango.
He has potential.
He has zest and zip.
Please leave him be wild Mr O’Neil. Do not cage him with tactics.
In the first half we were erotic.
In the second half we were leggy and frigid.
I felt Mr O’Neil needed earlier substitutions to add energy to our efforts in the second half.
Still…definite improvements today.
Don’t mention Serge Aurier.
His blatant cheating and death moves after a clash with our Jaidon were disgusting.
A tiresome and incompetent player who embarrassed himself.
We go again.:grinning:

TE="DJ, post: 702214, member: 11"]Apparently the booing of Surridge is crass and classless according to Kris Temple… appears he’s getting more and more distant from having his finger on the pulse of supporters.[/QUOTE]
All part of the sanitisation of the game. They would love us to sit there and just give polite applause when told.
Funnily enough we had an hilarious conversation with a Forest fan in the pub about various songs and chants from the old days. Most revolved around local derbies etc. Derby v Forest must have been good fun !!!!!

;