AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield United

Whilst O'Neil is doing well at Wolves, if we had been 2-0 down after 65 minutes at home last year, we wouldn't have battled back to get the point.

O'Neil wouldn't have been brave/mad/inspired enough to take off both full backs and go for it.

And it is exciting to watch.
O'Neil ........ we wouldn't have battled back to get the point. You mean like he did Forest vs AFCB on 3 Sep 2022 to come back from 0-2 to win 3-2 at their ground!!

I don't get this consistent O'Neil vs Iraola fixation. I think both are pretty good managers. O'Neil got some impressive results last season - who can ever forget that win at Spurs. No sitting back for a point and a last kick winner. Also, he took over the team in very different circumstances to Iraola, on the back of a humiliating 0-9 thumping at Liverpool. Alot to straighten out after that. Since then he has progressed and as he admitted recently, he's learnt a lot since his first managerial job with us. We have no idea how he would have progressed with us should he have remained our manager. Iraola came in before the season started so really had a clean sheet to work from. Yes, he had to impose his style which took a while but for the most, is bearing fruit. Sure, this seasons performances, after the first half a dozen games, have for the most been very exciting to watch and without doubt my preference to enjoy and pleased he is our manager/coach. That doesn't detract from seeing O'Neil do well at Wolves although I'd like us to finish above them, not because of managerial preference but because I'd like to finish above as many as we can.

Whilst O'Neil is doing well at Wolves, if we had been 2-0 down after 65 minutes at home last year, we wouldn't have battled back to get the point.

O'Neil wouldn't have been brave/mad/inspired enough to take off both full backs and go for it.

And it is exciting to watch.
He beat Man City...I mean f√ck me .....

..and he got us to beat Liverpool and Spurs Away...f√ck me a second time....Christ !

What the f√cking hell is it about this Forum !

;