AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield Wednesday

I'd be surprised to Pearson start tonight... He'll literally have only had 24 hours with the team...

My one problem with the Pearson signing is my understanding of his role... Are we now not stupidly overloaded with DM players (L.Cook, Lerma, Pearson, Wilshere)?

Have I completely misunderstood where Pearson plays?

Puts a lot of pressure on the full backs to get up pitch. I honestly don't know who I would start tonight...

My hunch is we see him as a box to box terrier Arter type and will try to use him like that. Showing leadership and desire up and down the park which will hopefully have a knock on effect on some of the others around him.

My hunch is we see him as a box to box terrier Arter type and will try to use him like that. Showing leadership and desire up and down the park which will hopefully have a knock on effect on some of the others around him.
It would be fantastic if it actually works out that way. That sounds like exactly what we need. Fingers crossed here !

Hoping that now the transfer window's closed and Jason's got rid of any players he didn't want, our season can finally start.

Begovic
Stacey Cook Kelly Rico
Cook Lerma Pearson
Brooks Solanke Danjuma

Dennis Mepham CCV Smith Wilshere Billing Riquelme Surridge Long

Uppa' Chez

Reactions: drd
Hoping that now the transfer window's closed and Jason's got rid of any players he didn't want, our season can finally start.

Begovic
Stacey Cook Kelly Rico
Cook Lerma Pearson
Brooks Solanke Danjuma

Dennis Mepham CCV Smith Wilshere Billing Riquelme Surridge Long

Uppa' Chez
No Stanislas?

Most of their players have still not been paid, apparently only low paid employees are so those on big money are not, they'll either be thoroughly peed off and not try or........

...Begovic...
...Stacey...Mepham...Cook...Kelly...
....Pearson...Cook...
...Smith...Stanislas...Danjuma...
...Solanke...

Dennis, Rico, CVV, Wilshere, Lerma, Riquelme, Surridge, Billing, Brooks

Lerma is an interesting problem for this game. The biting issue is still unresolved and they will no doubt target him to rile him. He has looked out of sorts of late perhaps because of the F A case and also with the uncertainty of when he can next see his family because of Covid that must weigh on his mind. Have we bought Pearson as an extra insurance if he faces a long ban in due course?

Am really nervous about this one, takes me back to last year post-restart when everything felt super-important.

A much needed win sets the foundation for a good February with lots of winnable games.

A fourth consecutive loss and it will feel like the elevator is falling with no brakes.
:sick:

Am really nervous about this one, takes me back to last year post-restart when everything felt super-important.

A much needed win sets the foundation for a good February with lots of winnable games.

A fourth consecutive loss and it will feel like the elevator is falling with no brakes.
:sick:
Well at least in his prematch team talk JT can now finally say "Now the bloody transfer window has passed, you're all here until the end of the season. We are here to gain promotion and we've got 20 (?) games to do it. There can be no distractions, we have one job to do, we need to focus on the job at hand. Now let's go out there and make our fans proud" or words to that effect.

Might help :shrug:

;