AFC Bournemouth v Sheffield Wednesday

Beyond embarrassing right now. Hes proved all of his doubters right. Players clearly not playing for him. If we do score, compare our celebration to Wednesdays....the players dont care. I'm all for 4 at the back but play with more than one defensive midfielder.

Not sure how bad we have to be for him to get the chop.

I remember when we competed with Man City for 90 mins and lost by a goal and people were calling for Eddie to go because we didnt have a shot on target....oh to dream of such times again...

What an amateurish back pass for the first goal.

Mepham for me was to slow for the Reading goal when a player was quicker on the ball to score.

Put it down to being ‘rusty’ after being out injured.

I've held off calling for Tindall to go in case we replaced him with Pulis. Right now I'd take Groves

Comedy defending for the goal. To be fair I reckon I had time to leg it from my house to the stadium and throw my cap on the ball before it trickled over the line. No idea what Bego was doing. Unless there's an injury to Smithy I just don't get why he's not playing and surely it's time to give CCV a run in the side. However, our biggest downfall is our lack of firepower. Sometimes it would be nice to see us be a bit more direct rather than tippy tappy around the opponent's box waiting for Danjuma to out do himself with his tricks and step overs. Get. The . Fucking. Ball. In. The . Fucking. Box

JT is up Max's bum he won't get sacked, he's been instructed to cut down the wage bill so Max can get some money back which he's done to be fair but he clearly is an incompetent manager and what I'd do to bring in the King Eddie who is actually smart.

What an amateurish back pass for the first goal.

Mepham for me was to slow for the Reading goal when a player was quicker on the ball to score.

Put it down to being ‘rusty’ after being out injured.
But what about begovic attempt to save it ..my god

We lack a focus up front who can hold the ball up, win fouls, dominate defenders, run the channels. Basically we need a Wilson in his pomp. Solanke is like wet toilet paper compared. We have as a team no confidence in playing it up to him so we fanny around and go backwards/make major **************** ups.

;