AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City - Fourth Round FA Cup

Swansea persisting with playing out from the back even though it's not working. Are they playing Parkerball?

Announcer used the word "swagger", and that's exactly how we are playing. Don't want to embarrass them, lots of changes for second half? Kelly, Dom, Scott and Cook to get a rest?

I don't have time to comment on all the goals, but the first one came from a gorgeous Brooks free kick, finished in great style on the half-volley by Kelly. Really sweet. The other one I really liked came from a long "skip pass" from Zabarnyi up the wing to Brooks, who blazed by his man and then curled in to place a cross that Alex Scott essentially tapped in.

I am hoping to see Kieffer Moore come on at the re-start so the boys can work on the necessary adjustments to make him effective as the striker. Maybe a test flight for Kerkez is in order, and some time for Kluivert. Would bringing Kilkenny in be considered disrespecting the opponent?

An absolutely ruthlessly brutal first half performance..... The attitude the players are showing is incredible.... That Liverpool defeat really seems to have stung them.
We've been on a run where we never let up on the pressé. The boys won't stop attacking until the opposition are withered husks, petrified by every advance we make. Tonight you can see it in their eyes. They’re possessed. Bloodlust has taken over and they have a fire in their belly which will only abate once all the Swansea players are crushed into fine Welsh dust or plain dead.

;