AFC Bournemouth v West Ham

Said it would be 2-2. It was a good game, totally fair result tbh, either side could have won it. Not having the penalty shout, both players were pulling shirts so one negates the other in my opinion. Good banter in the lounge with the Bournemouth fans, I tried to stay seated when we scored by have to admit to jumping up as our first goal went in. (I behaved afterwards, it is only football ffs). All in all an enjoyable spectacle played by two teams who want to get the ball on the floor. They'll both be worrying the top 6 this year. Bournemouth is not an easy place to come to and get a result. As I live here I hope you win all your remaining home games and nearly all your away ones.

Lol of course he means what Eddie AND Jason have done here......what a tosser....JT has wound up better managers than him tbf.

Sorry to disappoint your fella, but there aren't too many mangers better than MP. The guy is a real gent and TD must have really peeed him off. Calling him a tosser might actually show your total lack of footballing knowledge.

Sorry to disappoint your fella, but there aren't too many mangers better than MP. The guy is a real gent and TD must have really peeed him off. Calling him a tosser might actually show your total lack of footballing knowledge.
I can assure you my assessment of Mp and youself as a pair of tosser's has nothing to do with my obvious lack of football knowledge "....HTH.....:)

;