AFCB all time Premier League XI

I respectfully disagree. Harry Arter has never been world class in my opinion. Awesome player for us though.

That’s the point of threads like this, would be a bit dull if I stick up an XI and everyone just said “yup that’s it”.

But what performance at Dean Court was better than this one…

That’s the point of threads like this, would be a bit dull if I stick up an XI and everyone just said “yup that’s it”.

I thought Christie's performance against Man City recently was awesome and would have received more attention if he was playing for a big team, or if we'd got something from the game.

.....................Boruc
Smith.......Zab.......Ake......Daniels
...............Arter........Lerma
Semenyo.........Solanke.........Stan
,.....................Danjuma.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ
Oh dear Lord Harry Rock... What a pointless exercise !
Oh bugger it..not withstanding any contrivance or disengenuity i'll endeavor to join in the Spirit of the Thing.

That 1st draft 11 are about On the Money id say if you added say Pugh, Surman and Gosling as Subs...
...but I can't help myself with this..
...I'd take out Wilson and Solanke and put McDougal and Boyer up front ! :throw:

No Surridge? ;)

...................................Ramsdale...............................
Franno..........Senesi...............Ake...........Daniels
.....................................Lerma.................................
........Wilshere............Christie.................Pugh
...................Wilson......................Solanke

I’m struggling between prime Franno and prime Smith.

Not even got to left back yet.

With you on Boruc
I think prime franno, but smith has been in his prime for much longer, so it's 2 years of franno against about 8 of smith.
Can't see beyond daniels for LB. Jeff has to be in midfield, dom, king and callum, would love to put arter in but again was 1 or 2 seasons tops.
I loved pugh but he wasn't a regular starter in prem.
Goalkeeper is a tough one, boruc had some terrible clangers, worse than neto, that spurs game at home.
So probably ramsdale

Which is precisely why I'm telling you I disagree? I'm not sure why you said that but, whatever, back on subject - I'm not disputing whether he's put in some of the best performances we have seen at Dean Court. I'm saying he has never been even close to world class

Which is precisely why I'm telling you I disagree? I'm not sure why you said that but, whatever, back on subject - I'm not disputing whether he's put in some of the best performances we have seen at Dean Court. I'm saying he has never been even close to world class

You’ve lost me I’m afraid, but it’s really not with fretting about. It’s just a bit of fun.

;