AFCB-BCP

Ginger Git

Trialist
BCP Council have sent their congratulations on our promotion to the Premier and highlight that the income to the town and hospitality industry will benefit from, added together with the general good feel factor that this promotion brings to the town and surrounding area, does anyone on this forum know of any benefits,help etc forwarded from BCBC to AFCB from our last promotion, I am not saying there was none but I am unaware of anything.

This is clearly a one way street.

BCP have never supported AFCB in anything. No financial support, infrastructure, parking, planning, NOTHING.

Given the free publicity generated by AFCB they have a nerve.

How many people across the world had heard of Bournemouth prior to Promotion to the Premier league first time round ?

It isn't as if local authorities in other parts of the country haven't sponsored, built infrastructure or otherwise assisted their local team. It is down to political will and only political will. Who was the Bournemouth mayor with the Scumhampton top ?

This is clearly a one way street.

BCP have never supported AFCB in anything. No financial support, infrastructure, parking, planning, NOTHING.

Given the free publicity generated by AFCB they have a nerve.

How many people across the world had heard of Bournemouth prior to Promotion to the Premier league first time round ?

It isn't as if local authorities in other parts of the country haven't sponsored, built infrastructure or otherwise assisted their local team. It is down to political will and only political will. Who was the Bournemouth mayor with the Scumhampton top ?

Don't remember his name - but I have great memories of Jeff Mostyn calling him a Scummer on the celebration bus parade!!

good point, will be interested to see any replies. I see that well known cherries fan tobias ellwood tweeted some rubbish about promotion pride too - these people have no shame!
I think He’d rather see dead eagles and birds of prey I think. Anything for political expediency. What happened to honour and principles? I may be mistaken but he appears to be shameless.

Don't remember his name - but I have great memories of Jeff Mostyn calling him a Scummer on the celebration bus parade!!

Chris Mayne, who was mayor at the time. Wore a saints shirt for an xmas day swim or something.

BCP congrats are hard to take given their lack of interest otherwise. Ellwood at least has been to games and shown support prior to the glory of this week.

Chris Mayne, who was mayor at the time. Wore a saints shirt for an xmas day swim or something.

BCP congrats are hard to take given their lack of interest otherwise. Ellwood at least has been to games and shown support prior to the glory of this week.

Nothing from Conor Burns, he's tweeting about snooker and Northern Ireland, which is all he seems bothered about these days.

They offered up the athletic stadium site for the new ground (obviously at a cost) so I'd cut them some slack...just a little .

You'd think they'd be more than happy to grant permission to increase capacity given how much cash it would bring in from extra car parking tickets on bank holiday Mondays.

Mine too. I'm sure your friends/family back home are delighted he's been given the NI job.

Thankfully he doesn't get much air time over there. Most haven't heard of him apart from whatever I mention (we share a first name too). Besides, we have Baroness Catherine of Rathlin these days to annoy us more.

Thankfully he doesn't get much air time over there. Most haven't heard of him apart from whatever I mention (we share a first name too). Besides, we have Baroness Catherine of Rathlin these days to annoy us more.

He does come over as an inconsequential bit-part player. I'm certainly no great fan of his but at least Elwood seems to actually care about Bournemouth and isn't simply a yes man.

;