AFCB Cherry Brandy

A cherry beer might be a better option. Better than cherry brandy anyway. One could at least enjoy it on a summer's day. I'm thinking of a fruit infused beer, the sort of thing the Belgians are famous for, but with cherries. Not one for the real ale purists I know, but possibly a pleasant summer beverage !

A cherry beer might be a better option. Better than cherry brandy anyway. One could at least enjoy it on a summer's day. I'm thinking of a fruit infused beer, the sort of thing the Belgians are famous for, but with cherries. Not one for the real ale purists I know, but possibly a pleasant summer beverage !

The Belgians already make a cherry beer - called Kriek - actually quiet pleasant, although the raspberry infused Framboise is nicer

It's a no from me ,can't stand cherries(although love glace cherries)or cherryaid ,absolutely hate brandy,,just the smell makes me want to Ralph over nearest w.c. or bucket/bowl.

Look, whatever it is, we appear to be in agreement that we need more AFCB branded alcohol in our lives ! Somebody tell the AFCB Superstore that they are missing a trick here ! Judging by what I’ve read on here, the income from this new product line could finance the new stadium and still leave enough left over for two Jordon Ibe’s and the return of Nathan Ake.
:utc::guiness:

If cherry beer is to the real ale enthusiasts, what the Premiership is to @wellsworld then go for it. ;-)

;