AFCB FPL Prices

London Cherry

First Team
Don’t know if anyone else plays FPL on here but I’m hooked! It looks even better now AFCB player prices have been released! Must admit I’m tempted to add Dom and Trav, don’t know what others feel on here?!

Reactions: N19
I can’t get on the site but I love FPL. Have a fairly decent record in it too. Did well with a few AFCB players last time they were in the premier league.

Solanke 6m and Moore 5.5m

Bamford 7.5m and thats a drop apparently!!!

Solanke and Moore could be steals, allowing big players like Salah De Bruyne etc to potentially fit in

Yes I play, is double edged sword when we're in the Epl, bit like betting on the opposition, can't think of any posters that do that

Tbh it's nothing like betting against your own side. I stopped doing fantasy league etc when AFCB became involved because I didn't want to have half an eye on who out of the opposition might score against us.

There's no conflict involved in an insurance bet on the opposition because it's a bet you don't want to win designed to make you feel marginally less miserable if AFCB lose.

The Mini League has been around since the League Two days so it's not quite so mini any more and I'm sure there are also lots of teams on there with very few links to AFCB or the website.

So I've created a head-to-head league as well - 8nfbg3

The Mini League has been around since the League Two days so it's not quite so mini any more and I'm sure there are also lots of teams on there with very few links to AFCB or the website.

Cheers for the above code, now joined DJ! Have you got the code for the mini league too?!

AFCB Vital Mini League code - m3ph8u

Bump

;