• Billing against Burnley

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Solanke @ Forest

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Sinisterra against Fulham

Votes: 7 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've gone Dango at Spurs for the mixture of the timing and drama, the size and importance of the result, and plenty of quality on show as well. It was the springboard for that run to survival last season and thus everything we've seen since.

Can argue Billing kept AI in a job with his 45 yarder so that's certainly in the conversation.
This

Hard to judge on a technical basis but the one that gave me most pleasure was dango given its importance plus the ability to go from a high to despair and then beyond high as an unexpected winner sums up the reason why we watch football. Also

1. It came from Dom’s hardworking to win the ball and provide an assist - fitting praise for a fantastic hard-working player.
2. Quality of finish was excellent. Dango was probably the coolest person in the stadium with that finish. Never write off a player who has the intelligence and technique to finish off that move.

Tav’s vs Fulham is probably the best strike though

Went for Sinesterra's last week as the best goal, a perfect strike that no one in the ground was expecting...family stand and main stand were on their feet for the remainder of the game after that....never seen that before!
BUT Dangos goal at Spurs was the greatest moment I've experienced in 40 years as an AFCB fan (closely followed by going 2-0 up at Arsenal, beating Man. Utd 3-0 on their own patch and of course getting to the Premier League in the first place...I've been so lucky to have witnessed all of this live....and mostly in the last year too...what a time to support AFCB!)

All great goals but for me it's Dango at Spurs because of the context. A few weeks before we were leading at a certain other club a few miles across north London - well you know the story. We were on a ground where we'd never got anything before and when Spurs got a late equaliser within the 90 it felt like lightening was going to strike twice and that we'd have to desperately hang on for 2-2. Nobody there that day could have imagined that the score would indeed end up 3-2 - but to US! For me not just the goal of the year but the goal of a decade.

What made it special is that it canceled out Danjumas deflected equaliser.

Danjuma really was irritating for most AFCB fans at the time.

A special goal, and Dango has never looked dangerous since, neither has Danjuma.

;