AFCB Women

thegazzyb

Fans' Favourite
Good news for the AFCB women's team as they are awarded promotion to the National League.
It seems like it was decided by some panel or something because the past two seasons were so heavily disrupted. But now they've been judged worthy of a place in the National League so well done to them and good luck for the step up next season !

Full story on COWS here :
National League next for AFCB women

Good news for the AFCB women's team as they are awarded promotion to the National League.
It seems like it was decided by some panel or something because the past two seasons were so heavily disrupted. But now they've been judged worthy of a place in the National League so well done to them and good luck for the step up next season !

Full story on COWS here :
National League next for AFCB women
Well done!

Are still allowed to sing ' get yet t*ts out for the lads' ? Or have we moved on from that?? Asking for friend.

They shouldn't be on the BBC football homepage on same breath as Men's football as it's like putting Littledown Juniors results next to the PL Championship and Internationals. Good old modernity.

Been a good season for them. They've got a huge match against Cheltenham Town on Sunday. Win that, and a point in their final fixture should be enough to gain promotion to the National League Southern Premier Division; the equivalent of League One in the women's game.

Actually, ignore that! They've got another couple of fixtures after that. And the last home game is at Dean Court.

Sadly a lot of people don't have any interest in Women's Football. Happy to say that in general I enjoy watching it especially as a lot of the annoying stuff found in the men's game is missing. Favourite player Fran Kirby.

My question was based around some perceived controversy.

Happy that I am about being in the final, it would appear that Southampton were thrown out.

Does anybody know why?

My question was based around some perceived controversy.

Happy that I am about being in the final, it would appear that Southampton were thrown out.

Does anybody know why?

They couldn’t schedule the fixture due to their league and more senior cup participation’s.

I watched them play in the afternoon before we played boreham wood, taking my daughter who wanted to see them play. Very impressed with some of the technical skills on display and some fine finishing.

Would recommend going to watch them as they bid to get promoted although those that boo promotion chasing teams needn’t attend of course!

My 5 year old daughter has been pestering me to take her to football for a while now.

Ideal opportunity to take her on Sunday for our ladies playing at DC for once ( really think the club missed a trick here off the back of winning the Euros last summer.)

Picked up our tickets today, TO says over 3000 tickets already sold.
Mad to think that I've seen us play in front of smaller home crowds than that several times in the late 70s/early 80s...

Hope she enjoyed it despite the lack of goals. Great to see so many families there who otherwise don’t go.

Attendance was 3,067. Probably higher than some attendances back in the League 2, LDV vans days?

I thought it was a good turnout and decent performance at this level. That Lucy Cooper is fast and the Treweek sisters Amber and Jess (are they American?) looked quite good. But for some hesitation in front of goal I thought we should have won it. Not unentertaining, glad we went

;