AFCB Women

Incredible they end up going through the season with, at worst, one defeat and two draws, and still not get promoted.

Is there any chance the match will be shown on COWS? I wouldn't mind watching from afar as, with so much on the line, it could be worth tuning in for.

Incredible they end up going through the season with, at worst, one defeat and two draws, and still not get promoted.

Is there any chance the match will be shown on COWS? I wouldn't mind watching from afar as, with so much on the line, it could be worth tuning in for.

I saw their league table and poor old Selsey at the bottom haven't had the best of campaigns.

Played 21; won 0; drawn 0; lost 21....

Goals for.... 2 ...... Goals against..... drumroll..... 195

I saw their league table and poor old Selsey at the bottom haven't had the best of campaigns.

Played 21; won 0; drawn 0; lost 21....

Goals for.... 2 ...... Goals against..... drumroll..... 195

I did wonder about that.

"It's an understatement to say our season hasn’t been the easiest season. A mass exodus of last year's squad, along with a few players who had initially agreed to stick out the season leaving, at first left a gaping hole in experience, with the void filled by a remarkably young squad with an average age barely above 19 years old."

Almost any team trying to compete in an adult league with a team that has an average age of 19 is probably going to get battered. Hopefully it doesn't put them off as that can't be fun.

I did wonder about that.

"It's an understatement to say our season hasn’t been the easiest season. A mass exodus of last year's squad, along with a few players who had initially agreed to stick out the season leaving, at first left a gaping hole in experience, with the void filled by a remarkably young squad with an average age barely above 19 years old."

Almost any team trying to compete in an adult league with a team that has an average age of 19 is probably going to get battered. Hopefully it doesn't put them off as that can't be fun.

Fair play to them, as the guy says there's definitely something truly admirable in them sticking it out under those circumstances.

;