“AFCB’s Black Friday Deals”

For larger clubs they get cheaper shirts given quantities bought so maybe easier to give bigger discounts and still make a profit

AFCB usually haven’t slashed kit prices until end of season so not sure doing it before the half way stage of a new season makes commercial sense.

You might guess that I don’t like this Black Friday hysteria this side of the pond - only thought would be maybe a decent cut on children’s sizes would be a nice touch for Christmas

Always something to moan at the yanks about it seems.
As long as they keep us in the Prem’. Finish the training ground and build a new stadium,
I‘ll be happy to go without a current shirt or whatever.
Who would have thought any of the above a dozen years ago?
Whilst apparently trying to alienate as many of the genuine fans as they can, so they can be replaced by 'corporate happy clappers' at greater profit margins....

For larger clubs they get cheaper shirts given quantities bought so maybe easier to give bigger discounts and still make a profit

AFCB usually haven’t slashed kit prices until end of season so not sure doing it before the half way stage of a new season makes commercial sense.

You might guess that I don’t like this Black Friday hysteria this side of the pond - only thought would be maybe a decent cut on children’s sizes would be a nice touch for Christmas
Of course having put the prices up to £65 this season the saving to be had with their ' gargantuan Yank Friday ' offer still keeps a shirt more expensive than last season. I know people like to have the newest and most up to date but next season when a shirt costs £70 I hope the club get a big fcuk off I'm not paying that and have shed loads left on the shelves. Greedy yank bast'ards

Whilst apparently trying to alienate as many of the genuine fans as they can, so they can be replaced by 'corporate happy clappers' at greater profit margins....
How many are alienated from the last couple of seasons.
I don’t know any.
A few on the low point access level. Maybe 100 or so. Who would have had tickets last season.

A 25k new built stadium should accomodate all the old lot who can't get tickets, always going to get few plastics but our atmosphere although not great is still more in effort than all big 6 when they;re home.

Just having a look at the Arsenal website shop (40% off it says on their Black Friday Deal). Their shirts are £110 both men and women's and you get 10% with a season ticket! 40% off, my ****************!!

The stupid thing is even a 20 percent discount would only be £13 ,bringing a shirt down to £52 .
With Christmas coming they would probably have sold a fair few ,even though that discount isn't amazing.
At the end of the season those same shirts they haven't sold will be knocked out for £15.
What I'm saying is,over the course of a season ,they would make more money on shirts doing discount days like Black Friday.

Are you buying gifts for Vlad and Dragonm8? Conspiracy club hero.

On the topic of Black Friday, some places will do it as a loss leader (e.g. supermarkets flogging cheap lager/spirits) but it's not really a thing anymore, supply chains are so efficient there's no need to firesale spare stock.
Says the sheep Kudos.

;