After 2 Bristol City away tickets

sdrltd55

First Team
If anyone has 2 tickets they can no longer use for Bristol City away I would gladly take them please. Ideally after 1 adult 1 under 21 but will take 2 adults
it was going to be Geoff the gorillas first away game and he already has his train ticket sorted. Utciad494E94B6-7E4B-4CAE-8D9C-C3E2BC3B80D3.jpeg

See extract from the EFL rules on away ticketing from the Newcastle fanzine, The Mag, when they were last in the championship. I presume it is still accurate. If so, Bristol City should have made 2,700 tickets available.

Note also that away tickets have to be supplied as sale or return. So the idea that our ticket office is only asking for a small allocation because they all have to be paid for is wrong. Given how hard it is to get tickets to matches at Dean Court, the club should be making it as easy as possible for our fans to get tickets away.

EFL Rules on away fans
34.2.1 Each Club must make provision for at least 2,000 visiting supporters at every home match or such number as represents 10% of the Club’s certified capacity, if less than 2,000. The League may, on the prior written application of a Club, suspend this Regulation or reduce the figure either for a particular League Match or for a period of time.
34.2.2 Clubs are required to sell tickets for their away matches if required to do so by the Home Club and similarly Home Clubs are required to supply tickets for their Home Matches to the Away Club for sale by the Away Club to its supporters if so requested by the Away Club. These tickets are to be made available on a sale or return basis and must be ordered by the Away Club at least five weeks before the League Match to which they relate. The Home Club must deliver those tickets to the Away Club at the latest four weeks before the League Match to which they relate. Where any match is arranged at shorter notice the above steps shall be taken as soon as is reasonably practicable. Visiting Supporters should also have the same opportunity to take advantage of pre-booking discounts that apply to home supporters.

If anyone has 2 tickets they can no longer use for Bristol City away I would gladly take them please. Ideally after 1 adult 1 under 21 but will take 2 adults
it was going to be Geoff the gorillas first away game and he already has his train ticket sorted. UtciadView attachment 6450

Must say gorillas look different these days from when I last saw one at the Zoo. ;)

;