Al

Thanks for all the messages.
It's been a bizarre 24 hours.
Had been due a knee replacement in April, but of course it was cancelled due to covid.
I get a call from the Doc to get the ball rolling again, to go and get a blood test, which I did 8am yesterday.
11am, I get a call, pack a bag, the ambulance is on it's way.
Dinan Hospital by midday.
Blood test shows eexcessive white cells are fighting something.
Fluid taken from the knee is being tested, and this afternoon I am in a full body scanner.
They are testing for a number of things, no results as yet.
I feel fine, but the computer says " no ".
Minimum 4 days of monitoring.

Thanks for all the messages.
It's been a bizarre 24 hours.
Had been due a knee replacement in April, but of course it was cancelled due to covid.
I get a call from the Doc to get the ball rolling again, to go and get a blood test, which I did 8am yesterday.
11am, I get a call, pack a bag, the ambulance is on it's way.
Dinan Hospital by midday.
Blood test shows eexcessive white cells are fighting something.
Fluid taken from the knee is being tested, and this afternoon I am in a full body scanner.
They are testing for a number of things, no results as yet.
I feel fine, but the computer says " no ".
Minimum 4 days of monitoring.
I don’t actually know you Al but it feels as if we’ve been friends for ages through this forum and your blog about life in France. Wishing you all the very best for a full and quick recovery.

Going solely on your Forum reputation, do they catagorise your blood by blood group or grape and vintage : )

We wish you the same as the as the team Al. Get better, soon : )

Get well soon Al, never met you but your a cherries through and through, love reading your comments as they aways upset some on here

;