American fans.. help me

Could also try to google "sportsbar soccer (city you are in)". If you are in a major city, you will likely find a place. They open early, and the big ones have multiple tvs.

Could also try to google "sportsbar soccer (city you are in)". If you are in a major city, you will likely find a place. They open early, and the big ones have multiple tvs.
Not sure Mrs D will like the idea of a 7am beer... she used to but that was a few years ago!! Actually, not sure I even like the idea of a 7am beer... will try the NSB on the hotel tv else try and pick up a stream

7 a.m. .... all the way over on the west coast! There are some Cherries on that end of the americas, a group called NACHOS (North American Cherries Overseas) I believe are out that way.

Hi. I’m in the land of the free Saturday. How can I watch the Spurs game?

Where are you, exactly?

I have watched a few matches at 8am in the morning in the USA. Always seems weird to wake up and put the telly on.

Strangest, though, was in a pub in New York. Drinking pints at that hour of the morning before breakfast!

Where are you, exactly?

I have watched a few matches at 8am in the morning in the USA. Always seems weird to wake up and put the telly on.

Strangest, though, was in a pub in New York. Drinking pints at that hour of the morning before breakfast!
I’m in L.A but supposed to be heading to Palm Springs but delayed it for match. Will be in Vegas for the Liverpool game...

Los Angeles is huge and depends on where you are in the city.

In North Hollywood on Ventura Boulevard just past Culver City are two places that open early for football, the Fox and Hounds and the Hyperion.

There is also an Irish bar in Santa Monica, but I can't remember the name.

It’s on NBCSN this week, which every cable provider gets. So as long as you’re near a TV with satellite/dish or cable, you should be able to find the channel and watch.

right hotel tv not got this and Mrs d said if I go out at 6.30am I can sleep on the sofa for the rest of the holiday. So.... what is best live stream my fellow Americans!

I’ve never really gotten into streaming either.

I remember trying to watch the 8-0 away at Birmingham in a foreign language.

It buffered after we conceded a penalty and stopped with a spinning circle just as the guy as about to it hit it. So assumed it went in. I also missed Pugh’s hat-trick and one of the other goals. It was only after i switched off that i discovered it wasn’t 6-1...

;