'ammer's forum

It must be hard to always believe you're one of the big teams only to then face the crushing reality that you're nothing more than a mid-table team at best and always will be.

Even being subsidised by the UK tax payer isn't enough to boost them beyond that. Year after year believing they will finally become something they will never be.

We know what we are. I don't think they can say the same.

Haha, I see our multiple wins on their turf in recent years have left a mark. Fancy being West Ham and taking such a dislike to Bournemouth.

Well, let's hope we upset them further.

Be fair lads it's about time we spent more of our tax money in London ... and surely there can't be a more worthy cause than helping a perennial mid-table Premier League team fuel their delusional fans' fantasy that "this time next year rodders" we're going to be big time.

I do so enjoy stealing prizes off the big clubs. And that means stealing 10th place and forcing them into 11th. After all theyre entitled to finish in the top half.

Is this the KUMB website?

For some reason some don’t like Eddie.

But this game has always had goals.

The tone of that forum gives me the indication they are worried.

I think the West Ham forum as with those of Watford and Brighton is brilliant...they RECOGNISE us , are SCARED of us! Because they they are SMALL/TINPOT ...just like us! I'd much rather have that than Man U fans who won't even engage in conversation about us or Saints who have us on IGNORE!.....or our own fans with an INFERIORITY COMPLEX who rattle on about selling Wilson and others to ' Big' clubs!

Last edited:
I think the West Ham forum as with those of Watford and Brighton is brilliant...they RECOGNISE us , are SCARED of us! Because they they are SMALL/TINPOT ...just like us! I'd much rather have that than Man U fans who won't even engage in conversation about us or Saints who have us on IGNORE!.....or our own fans with an INFERIORITY COMPLEX who rattle on about selling Wilson and others to ' Big' clubs!
Forbes' top 20 most valuable football teams
  • 1. Manchester United $3.69bn (£2.86bn)
  • 2. Barcelona $3.64bn (£2.82bn)
  • 3. Real Madrid $3.58bn (£2.77bn)
  • 4. Bayern Munich $2.71bn (£2.1bn)
  • 5. Manchester City $2.08bn (£1.61bn)
  • 6. Arsenal $1.93bn (£1.5bn)
  • 7. Chelsea $1.85bn (£1.43bn)
  • 8. Liverpool $1.49bn (£1.15bn)
  • 9. Juventus $1.26bn (£976m)
  • 10. Tottenham $1.06bn (£821m)
  • 11. Paris St-Germain $841m (£652m)
  • 12. Borussia Dortmund $808m (£626m)
  • 13. AC Milan $802m (£621m)
  • 14. Atletico Madrid $732m (£567m)
  • 15. West Ham $634m (£491m)
  • 16. Schalke 04 $629m (£487m)
  • 17. Roma $569m (£441m)
  • 18. Inter Milan $537m (£416m)
  • 19. Leicester City $413m (£320m)
  • 20. Napoli $379m (£294m)
15th in the world is hardly 'Small or Tin Pot' Neither is selling out 60,000 every other week from here on in. (Previously only 54,000 or 4.6 times your attendance). Yes we recognise Bournemouth (good team and play nice football) no we're definitely not scared of Bournemouth. We're not a top 4 team yet, not even a top 6 but that is changing.

Any Old Iron....don't get me wrong...my posts are usually infused with weird humour!
West Ham are an essential part of our English history...Moore, Hurst and Peters ensured that...90% of West Ham sides have always played exciting attacking football..never boring, their fans have amazing banter....and 90% of their fans among the Worlds best! Easily in my top ten favourite clubs!

Last edited:

;