An Apology

USCherry

UTC Legend
I see that the thread I started yesterday was removed. I did not get to read the responses. I was not accusing anyone, simply asking a question and then an opinion, the original bill foley post threw me through a loop. I love the output of the the back of the net crew but I have also been affected by the trolling that goes on here. I am taking a brief flounce, not permanent…unless people would prefer :D Sorry for any offence caused, if any….I am certainly not big headed enough to assume I did cause offence, but just in case…UTCIAD.

I wouldn't worry about it, it was probably the personal accusations that got it removed and you weren't responsible for them.

Reactions: DJ
Sorry for any offence caused, if any….I am certainly not big headed enough to assume I did cause offence, but just in case…UTCIAD.
I was alerted to the thread, and did respond, so whether you saw it or not, I don’t know. However I am the only one from BOTN who uses and posts in this forum. Even then, I post sparingly.

The others, dare I say it, have more of a life than me - and do not have accounts.

Happy to have a “real” chat with anyone outside the ground. Always enjoy that!

Prefer to do that than this - partly down to the occurrence of spurious threads like yesterdays.

Some of the replies were rather ironic, so a lot of it made me smile, so it wasn’t all in vain!

I see that the thread I started yesterday was removed. I did not get to read the responses. I was not accusing anyone, simply asking a question and then an opinion, the original bill foley post threw me through a loop. I love the output of the the back of the net crew but I have also been affected by the trolling that goes on here. I am taking a brief flounce, not permanent…unless people would prefer :D Sorry for any offence caused, if any….I am certainly not big headed enough to assume I did cause offence, but just in case…UTCIAD.
Wouldn't worry about it. carry on posting, I like getting the overseas perspective.

I'd wager that (incorrectly) calling people on here out for being a real life person is a step too far. This is a messageboard and people should be anonymous if they wish.

Hoping that is sarcastic, however if Im wrong, then feel free to pop me a DM and I will send over Tom’s contact details if you’re looking to chat to him directly.
No need, he can just talk to me on here. See you later for the podcast.
(this is a joke)

I was alerted to the thread, and did respond, so whether you saw it or not, I don’t know. However I am the only one from BOTN who uses and posts in this forum. Even then, I post sparingly.

The others, dare I say it, have more of a life than me - and do not have accounts.

Happy to have a “real” chat with anyone outside the ground. Always enjoy that!

Prefer to do that than this - partly down to the occurrence of spurious threads like yesterdays.

Some of the replies were rather ironic, so a lot of it made me smile, so it wasn’t all in vain!
So anyone who posts on here has no life iyo?....charming.

;