And the Back Room Staff Are?

mark pike

Star Player
Do we know who is JT’s assistant or who of the coaches are retained etc? Players back Monday the set up must have been settled by now or have I missed this info some how?

Maybe they are waiting so as to tell the players first on Monday, rather than letting them read about it in the media. That’s what I would do.

tbf I really don;t think it's that important. If I was walking in my first message would be about who is the boss not about who is the underboss

I must admit to getting slightly restless at the seeming lack of any AFCB news this week, be it the out of contract players, the back staff, or the player sales that still are likely needing to happen. There's a lot to get in place and another week has ticked past. One of the benefits of hiring JT was losing no time.

I'm sure there's actually tons of activity going on under the surface. And yes it might be a good idea to announce the new back room lineup next week with the squad back. Fingers crossed for good news soon.

I must admit to getting slightly restless at the seeming lack of any AFCB news this week, be it the out of contract players, the back staff, or the player sales that still are likely needing to happen. There's a lot to get in place and another week has ticked past. One of the benefits of hiring JT was losing no time.

I'm sure there's actually tons of activity going on under the surface. And yes it might be a good idea to announce the new back room lineup next week with the squad back. Fingers crossed for good news soon.

A lot of people will have taken a bit of a break following season close so expect things to pick up next week

Isn't that the guy that's going to be taking over a Weymouth? I heard him saying something about wanting to take on the 'Football Manager' challenge.

;