Andoni Iraola

Twice in the same half if my memory cells serve me correctly? I can remember the South End loving it!!

Yeah double whammy. Couldnt make it up, rare comedy moment on a football pitch... weird laughter around a a half empty old Dean Court.

Think Willy Huck played that day in a very rare appearance...

Felt like AI got us the point yesterday . He outbenched Moyes with excellent proactive substitutions very promising and a refreshing change after last season .

Good point. No offense to GON and of course still early days, but that could be the difference between a good manager (or perhaps experienced...) and someone else.

How often did we highlight other managers versus us last season, that made changes and we rarely did similar, or were able to counter it?

Hopefully a very positive sign of things to come under AI...

Just bumped into him near the amusements on Bournemouth beach.

Was with his wife and young daughter, but couldn't resist a polite hi and we're excited by his arrival and future with him at the helm, good start at the weekend etc

Seemed a thoroughly pleasant, humble, down to earth/no ego man.his wife seemed very cheerful, naturally happy/upbeat.

I went on to badger him further. He said he agrees with Neil Dawson and we need to replace Blake/Hughes ASAP;) (joking of course in it opens a can of worms for AI).

Was with his wife and young daughter, but couldn't resist a polite hi and we're excited by his arrival and future with him at the helm, good start at the weekend etc

Seemed a thoroughly pleasant, humble, down to earth/no ego man.his wife seemed very cheerful, naturally happy/upbeat.
According to the podcast she doesn’t follow football so that’s probably why

I went on to badger him further. He said he agrees with Neil Dawson and we need to replace Blake/Hughes ASAP;) (joking of course in it opens a can of worms for AI).
Stalker !
;)

;