Andoni’s pressers

He’s a like a Spanish Eddie in these. Articulate and PR footsure.

Then you remember it’s his second language. How many British managers could interview abroad like that in French, Spanish or any other language we learn in school? They’d be sat saying ‘ my aunty has a red car’

We’ve got a long way to go. Mans a god in my eyes.

I’m baffled as to how we got him to come here. Should be at a champions league club, but his poise and conduct would probably be wasted on those types lol.

Even after games that we’ve lost, he’s the first one to say something articulate and measured, E.g. “yeah I shouldn’t have taken Christie off”. He just shrugs with a smile and goes “yeah, that was on me, and we weren’t very good from the 70th minute”. And I’m just nodding like “…yes. That’s word for word EXACTLY what I was thinking”. I don’t think I’ve ever disagreed with a single thing he’s said tbh, which is weird.

It’s going to be all the more devastating when he leaves at the end of next season :eek!:

Don't get too carried away with the Gush ...it hurts when it bites you...later on..

Hey look...this time last year the de Zerbi was God's brother..just saying...

And you don't actually know that Andoni will finish higher than the Gary Lad at Wolves next season ...you just don't know...and ...and as I said in the previous paragraph....I'm just saying...it's what I do ..say the stuff others are afraid to even think..for fear the cliques will 'get them'...but not me ..oh no Batman !

You just don't know....Ok ..I know he has done well..but just enjoy it for what it is now...he could even be gone in the Summer taking players with him !

...just saying like !

Last edited:
Don't get too carried away with the Gush ...it hurts when it bites you...later on..

And you don't actually know that Andoni will finish higher than the Gary Lad at Wolves next season ...you just don't know...and ...and as I said in the previous paragraph....I'm just saying...it's what I do ..say the stuff others are afraid to even think..for fear the cliques will 'get them'...but not me ..oh no Batman !

You just don't know....Ok ..I know he has done well..but just enjoy it for what it is now...he could even be gone in the Summer taking players with him !

...just saying like !
lol you really can't bear it can you?.....it's hilarious.

lol you really can't bear it can you?.....it's hilarious.
It is what you perceived it to be...
...I have to take whatever you throw..on the chin.. but no sweat or worry.. this is NOT a place where you can speak freely and have any expectancy of the resident clique try to meet you even quarter of a way.
Ok then you stay in your stoical, stereotyped groove and i'll continue to spread my mind across many possible scenarios...and enjoy my ride !

It's getting late..time for a quick 'reality' wake - up if anyone's interested... but hey I know i'm not the chief Forum purveyor of the versatility of said noun..but has anyone checked out where Lorient are in the French elite league ...eh ?
I'm keeping an eye and portion of my mind on the 'big picture' that our club is painted into...not that i'm much of a one for Money and 'Portfolios'...

It is what you perceived it to be...
...I have to take whatever you throw..on the chin.. but no sweat or worry.. this is NOT a place where you can speak freely and have any expectancy of the resident clique try to meet you even quarter of a way.
Ok then you stay in your stoical, stereotyped groove and i'll continue to spread my mind across many possible scenarios...and enjoy my ride !
If anyone disagrees with you. One is either an elitist or in a clique.
You are delusional.

...just saying like !
Yeah saying what the others think. Its what I do.....yawn

Ooh so edgy, others would call it arrogance

We do know, we'll finish above Gary Nil Nil, but why is it even relevant?

Yeah saying what the others think. Its what I do.....yawn

Ooh so edgy, others would call it arrogance

We do know, we'll finish above Gary Nil Nil, but why is it even relevant?
It's NOT relevant...at all !

Arrogance? Me ? my posts ?
I think you'll need a stronger word to describe me than that matey..while I'm on here !

;