Andre Marriner

Thought yesterday he had a really good game, worked well with his assistants and got everything right - even the common sense not to send off Kamara.

Sending off Kamara would have put Fulham down to 9 players.

But we complain about not getting consistency from referees, so if Cook got a yellow for similar incident, Kamara should have as well.

thought he had a fantastic game, best reffing I've seen this year by far

He did pretty well but I disagree re Kamara. He had just booked Steve Cook for a similar offence of preventing them taking a quick kick - why shouldn't the same apply to Kamara Don't see why being a dick head twice should prevent you being sent off :)
Kamara is a dickhead, Steve Cook is not.

Weird red card stat ............ 16 so far this season in the PL, we have received 1 but have been the beneficiary of 4!! Are we finally getting respect from the PL refs? Are we that difficult to play against?

Agree that ref had a great game apart from not sending Kamara off. Shortly after he had a half chance to score. Had he scored and made it 2-1, who knows whether it would have ended as a win for us.

Weird red card stat ............ 16 so far this season in the PL, we have received 1 but have been the beneficiary of 4!! Are we finally getting respect from the PL refs? Are we that difficult to play against?

I think it's a mark of our improved counter attacking play. Now as well as pacey runs into the box, the opposition is scything us down in midfield as well to prevent the counter.

I'm sure we're still not getting a fair crack of the whip, I can think of one or two times we were lucky to avoid a card.

Kamara, Alonso and Maguire from the top of my head all should've received at least two yellows and Adam Smith getting sent off for Walcott tripping over his own feet means we still have buckets of karma to work through.

;