Angry beyond belief.

A good point and first post. A warm welcome to this forum.
Thanks r&b, I've been visiting this forum for years but never got round to signing up. I feel like I know you all, it's weird. Mind you, I'm not particularly argumentative or very good with analysis of tactics / formations etc, so I'm not sure if this is the place for me! I only really joined so I could use an emoji...
:utc:

Hi Horatio, just remember not to ask anyone to kiss you as there are quite a few hardy ex sailors on the forum who might jump at the chance :throw:
Yes I didn't think about the naval connections on this board when I chose my username, I'll be careful! I'm not a sailor myself, although I did once have a summer job in the school holidays back in the late 80's sealing the anchors for the One Ton yacht races based at Poole Harbour. Lasted one day, was horrendously sea sick.:sick:

The Club might not be interested in the FA Cup....but lots of our fans still Are....the Fans are part of the Clubs existence....as we discovered when the Buckets came out !

The PL actually damaged our fanbase ...the Elitist attitudes formed up...and yet we might never get above the Championship again.
Many of the Real Fans will be dead in a decade and a half... what's left if any, will be a Joke....and we could easily be facing Bridport in a Dorset League Derby....Frome or Martock in FA Cup qualifiers !

;