Another Eagle has flown.

Sad this guy has gone...RIP ...but I thought that song Hotel California the most overrated song of all time...in fact I reckon it was crap ..American Crap ...it had little emotion or anything I could identify with....having said that I'm a BRITISH ex - serviceman ....and WE don't matter anymore.... in this WOKE / MONEY Era ..
...Get In..

Rule Brittannia !

Sad this guy has gone...RIP ...but I thought that song Hotel California the most overrated song of all time...in fact I reckon it was crap ..American Crap ...it had little emotion or anything I could identify with....having said that I'm a BRITISH ex - serviceman ....and WE don't matter anymore.... in this WOKE / MONEY Era ..
...Get In..

Rule Brittannia !

You must have actually been moved in some way by the song because you mentioned the word, emotion. You surely wouldn't have used that word if the song hadn't reached you in some way or another.

...Get In..

Rule Brittannia !
I'm so proud of you.

RIP.

You must have actually been moved in some way by the song because you mentioned the word, emotion. You surely wouldn't have used that word if the song hadn't reached you in some way or another.

No not really.
,,,.......It's just that I worked alongside a guy who hummed the tune incessantly for hours on a Nightshift maintenance team... for several months.....it drove me nuts....he was obsessed with it...he even tried to get me to go to an Eagles Tribute night in Plymouth with him...I think he fancied me :wack:
...now that's not the response you were expecting ..but then as I've iterated before I'm not in the Forum Sheepdip .
And. .I've got Zero time for drugs and addicts.

Last edited:
Love Hotel California, timeless.

You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave…..

Best line about addiction ever.
It’s a great line.

I also like the Joe Walsh line,

I go to parties sometimes until four
It's hard to leave when you can't find the door.

I think we’ve all been there at some point.

;