Any Idea ( Non ish )...

Which team is the only one to have beaten all 91 current league teams ??

Boscombe ? I think it probably is!

2nd thoughts..we haven't beaten MC.

So guessing Leyton Orient or Bristol Rovers....it has to be a L2 club who has beaten Harrogate.. and Sutton ?

Last edited:
Well done Port Vale ..what a Huge Stat on their History ! :loser: Legit claim for Biggest Club !

Double pub ammo with the 'Only team name that doesn't relate to where they are from'.

And i'm not having anyone promote Forest Green (there is a small area called FG) or Arsenal (originally in Woolwich Arsenal) to the argument on the latter either.

I read a good stat recently. A football league team has never had a positive goal difference across all of their games (so if in season 1 they were -10, then next season +1, that would still count as cumulatively you were on -9) AND has had one of its players score past another of its players at a world cup (there are only 5 teams in the world where this has happened). An example of this would be if Christie scored past Travers in a World Cup.

I'd never have got it, except by brute force of naming every EFL team but will post the answer later if anyone wants a go.

I read a good stat recently. A football league team has never had a positive goal difference across all of their games (so if in season 1 they were -10, then next season +1, that would still count as cumulatively you were on -9) AND has had one of its players score past another of its players at a world cup (there are only 5 teams in the world where this has happened). An example of this would be if Christie scored past Travers in a World Cup.

I'd never have got it, except by brute force of naming every EFL team but will post the answer later if anyone wants a go.

I'm guessing, you're saying the following:

There exists a football league club, that in all accumulated league matches, has a negative goal difference and also has a member of the squad, that has scored versus another member of the squad in a world cup match?

I'm guessing, you're saying the following:

There exists a football league club, that in all accumulated league matches, has a negative goal difference and also has a member of the squad, that has scored versus another member of the squad in a world cup match?

Yes, although not current members of the squad for the World Cup question, and the club has a no point had a positive or zero cumulative goal difference at the end of any season (so not just at the end of last season)

Non-spoiler alert!!

After some research , I've think I've found the answer (looked up players in World Cups) and the Goalie is a familiar name!

Great question and I'll remember the negative goal difference thing next time we play them, hopefully in a decade or so.

Dsiclaimer: If I'm actually correct...

Non-spoiler alert!!

After some research , I've think I've found the answer (looked up players in World Cups) and the Goalie is a familiar name!

Great question and I'll remember the negative goal difference thing next time we play them, hopefully in a decade or so.

Dsiclaimer: If I'm actually correct...

You are correct. I can't remember who scored against the familiar keeper though!

It is Stoke City

You are correct. I can't remember who scored against the familiar keeper though!

It is Stoke City
As far as familiar 'keepers goes, from my perspective they would be:

Banks,
Shilton,
Corrigan,
Begovic,
Federici

So, I'm assuming one of the last two, which means either somebody who played for Stoke and played against Bosnia-Herzegovina, or played against Australia (I'm none the wiser BTW)

;