Anyone lucky in the minus 17 ballot?

Somethings have changed since the last time I went to the Pictures, they never asked us if we wanted smoking or non-smoking.
Somethings haven't, the back of the chair's broke,everytime I lean back, the chair moves back : )
Anyway, nearly time for the Pearl and Dean Eddie Moor's music ad : )
My mum was called Pearl and my dad was called Dean,I use to call them Ma and PaPaPaPaPaPaPaPaPaPaPaPapaaaaaPa

Tickets came today in post. Fortunately had email so picked up at Odeon. Noticed a few empty seats

My tickets arrived today, both of them, when I was only expecting one.

The email that said I had been successful also said "if you applied for two tickets under one email address you'll only get one confirmation email" I'd applied for one but also ticked the box to say I'd like to sit with my pal if he's also successful. He did the same but got an email saying he wasn't successful. I turned up on the door to get my tickets and there's two, one under my pal's name but too late at that stage for him to get there... empty seat. :rolleyes:

There were at least four or five things they could have done differently to avoid that happening. My pal, who took it well considering, suggested that this is the sort of tinpot organisational skills that gets you docked 17 points in the first place.

;