Anyone seen or heard from Kenya Cherrie?

Always good for some game commentaries, NEJ posts, and a golf analogy or two. Hope all is OK.
Thanks for your concern John.
All is well, arrived back in Denmark last night, been having a lovely time getting away from the cold dismal weather by travelling the last few months.
Spent a couple of weeks in Kenya visiting friends ( no golf ) in Feb, then spent a month in sunny Portugal playing golf 3 times a week. Still hitting the ball off the tee 210 meters with a slight draw.
The last 3 weeks i have been in Newmarket England (awful weather) going to the races and racehorse sales. No I didn't buy another horse.
I need to get into the garden this week, potatoes need to go in and the greenhouse needs filling up with plants. Ordered another big bag of bark to keep the weeds away in the flower beds.

Great, thanks for the update. Your climate in Denmark not a lot different from mine, sounds like, right about now. Similar gardening requirements. Five rounds in so far, in spotty weather, but a nice week ahead.

Nice sunny weather here today 14c, perfect weather for gardening, booked a 4 ball for Thursday with some friends, apparently the greens still need some warm weather. But we have to enjoy it while we can. (age)

;