Anyone Seen Ryan Fredericks???

Good point , what's actually his injury? No real update , no pictures of him in recovery ..
Another Stan .. the club must stop signing players with a history of injury problems.. can't see Stan playing again this season .. shame as when he's fit , he has something different..

As Neil mentions above, Iarola has confirmed he has suffered 'setbacks' and has not even trained with the first team yet this season. I doubt very much we will see him in a Cherries shirt again.

As Neil mentions above, Iarola has confirmed he has suffered 'setbacks' and has not even trained with the first team yet this season. I doubt very much we will see him in a Cherries shirt again.
Cracking bit of business

Another Buck’s Fizz Richard?

Absolutely nobody saw this coming, feel bad for the recruitment team here. I hope Scotty Parker and Dickie Hughes are top of his Xmas card list, because no other mug would have committed to paying this guys salary for two years

Absolutely nobody saw this coming, feel bad for the recruitment team here. I hope Scotty Parker and Dickie Hughes are top of his Xmas card list, because no other mug would have committed to paying this guys salary for two years
Depends on how much was basic vs bonus

Waste of Space and Money.

Someone..needs to get a grip at this club.....damn fast !
I’m going to remember him for the game last season at the City Ground. We were losing 2-0 at HT and looking like we would get nothing from the game. He came on and helped turn the game around. We won 3-2. Walking back to the train station after the game listening to all the Forest big balls fans talking about how they should never be losing to us, was immensely satisfying.

I’m going to remember him for the game last season at the City Ground. We were losing 2-0 at HT and looking like we would get nothing from the game. He came on and helped turn the game around. We won 3-2. Walking back to the train station after the game listening to all the Forest big balls fans talking about how they should never be losing to us, was immensely satisfying.

He looked genuine pl quality. A shame we have been able to see more of him.

Flying/quick fullback who looks to bomb forwards, take players on.

He ain't played hardly since....so it's not been a great signing ..has it...nor have many of the others... so they need to get a grip !

;