Apologies to all concerned.

You are though. Liking every post by the OP who is essentially having a whinge about being mistreated is akin to doing it yourself, surely.
You can like a long post without agreeing with every sentence within it. It was the sentiment I agreed with about people who pass no opinions of their own just snide comments about others opinion… just sub standard human behaviour.

The online equivalent of people that sit in pubs drinking 7 pints while moaning about the NHS, graffiti, pot holes and taxes and offering nothing to society back bar a load of piss and wind.

Like I said earlier, I don’t see you in this camp though.

Dunno mate.

I've had numerous PM exchanges with him, and found him to be quite amiable/likeable. Probably helps that we both hold similar weird fetishes, such as masterbating dwarves.

More accomdating than Neil anyway. Who's only interested in sending me pictures of himself in swimwear (or less) in exchange for money.

First reaction when I see DM from Neil...

'Oh here he is, must have run out of money to fund his crac/methamphetimine habit again...'.

Overall it works though, otherwise I'd end getting emotionally involved with another married man. Keeping it clearly transactional (money, money, money...), helps remind me that its purely business/pleasure, rather, than emotional/pleasure.

Only so many times my friends can reassure me 'you never have much luck with men do you mate...' in slightly emasculating, pitying tone... not my fault I'm attracted to 'bad boys' though who are either married, or working there way through half the male/female population.

Truth be told, just can't help myself. I'll tie one down one day, but then I'll despise their weakness/committment, and I'll end up straying, yearning for being treated like the little slut that I am. Such a victim aren't I x.
Not sure about what? I’m glad you’ve had nice exchanges with him but the reality is that he’s sent abusive DMs to more than one poster on here. He can simultaneously be amicable towards you and not towards others.

Not sure. You managed to pull off different style for a while when you setup new accounts.

Not sure how you find the energy/discipline tbh. I just hammer down whatever nonsense is circulating in my mind at the time. Seems like a lot of toil to me, writing a different way for a while, to hide true persona.
Waz
KingKieffer
Michael Zia

I’ve had three accounts on here, owned up to it and apologised. I’ve never used more than one simultaneously.

Not sure about what? I’m glad you’ve had nice exchanges with him but the reality is that he’s sent abusive DMs to more than one poster on here. He can simultaneously be amicable towards you and not towards others.

Yes they were lovely actually.

But of course, I'm under no illusions, Dragon, like many to varying degrees, can be quite direct/hostile to people under certain circumstances.

He doesn't pull any punches, thats for sure.

Such is life, with different characters/personalities. Some will always take it further than you deem appropriate.

Waz
KingKieffer
Michael Zia

I’ve had three accounts on here, owned up to it and apologised. I’ve never used more than one simultaneously.

How did you come up with name Michael Zia. Seems interestingly random! :D

(assume Waz is related to your name - Warren. We all know where king keiffer is inspired from).

I don’t know if I’m on your ignore list. But anyway, I’ve had many ‘tiffs’ with you in the past. I must say your posts have changed remarkably in the last 12 months or so.
What I find amazing is the Dragon sent you personal messages containing threats, (obviously I take your word for it).
What on earth does he think he’s going to do from the other side if the world?
Droning on strike

Michael Zia

Rearrange the letters

I am the Waz

It was right in front of you the whole time

Hahaha... thats very good actually.

This feels a little like the end of a hollywood movie, where the protaganist if finally uncovered and reveals the entire charad/evil plot...

Or the end of Saltburn. Where the guy goes over his entire sinister plan, complete with flashbacks (very good film imo, appreciate a bit too 'odd'/extreme for some though...). PLus watch it with someone I was seeing at time... her thoughts/reactions, gave me good insight into her f***ed up mind :D.

Another Saturday, another Dragonm8 on the beers thread. Looks like he started a little earlier this week.

The problem isn't having an opinion, it's aggressively and drunkenly shouting down anyone who remotely disagrees with yours...

Waz I have never threatened you on DM.

If you'd like to present the threat for all to see, then perhaps we can believe you.

But yet again, you're full of lies.

This post cheered me up after the game yesterday.

Calling a bunch of posters sensitive while writing a mini essay about hurt feelings is peak deflection.

If only there were 6 new threads of opinions (same old) opinion to wake up to this morning.

Waz
KingKieffer
Michael Zia

Not true is it Waz

You had the physio&football username, which you started the very same day you retired KingKieffer.

It's on the Alex Scott thread, which you also 'contributed' to with your Waz username.

That's 3 usernames in one thread alone, and one you claim to have never used.

But yeah, apart from that we believe you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_185658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_185658_Chrome.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240422_185612_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_185612_Chrome.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 17

;