April TV fixtures - when ?

AlGard - 27/2/2018 17:21

redharry - 27/2/2018 18:20

GaryRB - 27/2/2018 16:55

And we now assume away at St Fairies will be 3pm on the Saturday

thats a surprise that one. thought that was bound to be on TV.

Have BT done April yet?
Yes Al, they are the Liverpool and MU changes
AFCB site updated and Stains unchanged. Clearly Sky/BT dont see the 'Derby' as a relegation battle

Liverpool and Man U are on BT, but BT haven't officially released theit TV games on their own website yet. Would have thought AFCB would have reported it if different from 3 on sat.

Manchester United game will be rescheduled if they are in the FA Cup which I could with them being as I won't be able to go on the rare occasion that day

Might not be the end of the matter for the Liverpool game.

Liverpool local reaction is that it's madness to have 70,000 at Aintree and 53,000 at Anfield on the same afternoon.

First time this has happened on the same day in 24 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43219912

All over the sports news this morning. If you have booked a hotel/flight hope you have a cancellation policy. It could well change again

Article updated with comment from Police,suggesting it will stay as is

In a statement, Merseyside Police says it is "satisfied that the force has sufficient resources to provide a professional policing response to both the Grand National and the Liverpool v Bournemouth game."

It adds: "The staggered finish times of these events will assist with our policing operations, and will ensure that both race-goers and football fans can attend the respective events safely."

Great overtime for the coppers.

On another note...What I said about hotels.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/liverpool-fans-facing-extortionate-hotel-14349430

Funny how they talk about rooms for Liverpool fans, and not about away fans?
I suppose they have as many tourist supporters as the other clubs

Wonder how many Bournemouth fans book a hotel in town for home games?

GaryRB - 28/2/2018 17:01

Hang around the souvenir stalls outside Anfield and you might think that Norwegian was the first language in Liverpool!

ErikthViking - 28/2/2018 16:10

Hang around the souvenir stalls outside Anfield and you might think that Norwegian was the first language in Liverpool!
Indeed. I guess they took the scandanavian support before Man U etc went to Asia

GaryRB - 28/2/2018 16:20

ErikthViking - 28/2/2018 16:10

Indeed. I guess they took the scandanavian support before Man U etc went to Asia

Liverpool did have Jan Molby, Stig Byornebe and Glen Hysen before Man Utd went for Scandinavians

;