Are all the concourses now black?

Lord Snooty

Fans' Favourite
Oh my what a Bally brilliant game and an utterly ravishing result!
On another matter.
I entered my beloved East Stand concourse to quaff alcohol and join in the general bonhomie to be greeted with newly painted black walls all round.
Black?
Really?
Yes, it smartens up the general area but I must feel I found it rather roomy and depressing.
Like being in some museum of horrors…which after that first half it probably was.
Are all the concourse areas under each stand now painted black?
I’m sorry chums but I have to say I don’t very much like it…:(

Perhaps our miserable weather is getting Uncle Jim Frevola down a bit.

I see a red door
And I want it painted black
No colors anymore
I want them to turn black
I wanna see it painted
Painted black
Black as night
Black as coal
I wanna see the sun
Blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted
Painted black, yeah

Hopefully he'll cheer up a bit when we avoid the drop and the sun comes out and he sees all the girls walk by in their summer clothes.

And it's not just inside, the blockwork on the outside of the main stand is now black as well.

They did buy some other colours around January but no one wants to use them, apparently ; )

I think the black is bold, it's part of the attracting newbies philosophy. They're after the Goths but until Sky get the kick offs moved to midnight, we'll not see much of them : )

Perhaps our miserable weather is getting Uncle Jim Frevola down a bit.

I see a red door
And I want it painted black
No colors anymore
I want them to turn black
I wanna see it painted
Painted black
Black as night
Black as coal
I wanna see the sun
Blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted
Painted black, yeah

Hopefully he'll cheer up a bit when we avoid the drop and the sun comes out and he sees all the girls walk by in their summer clothes.

And it's not just inside, the blockwork on the outside of the main stand is now black as well.
That song reminds me of when I was in “NAM”,Tottenham.I was in the SAS,Salvation Army Southbourne.

;