Ariolas hands full

So when did you become a fan.

I doubt it was when we were in League 1 or 2.

Probably not the Championship either.

How long have you loved Soccer, and how long have you supported AFCB.

I'm surprised you had time, seeing as you are a black belt.
Since 2017 under Howe. Up until that point, never really watched club football,really just the USMNT. Loved how we played and been a fan since.

Is that good enough or do I need to get a cherry tattooed on my ass?

Fan before he bought the team dude(Is that better?). Never tried to claim to be a fan as long as bascially everyone else on here, but how does that make any opinion I have any less meaningful?

Foley is putting the money up for us, that is all that matters regardless if he 'understands' the English game as you put it.

Don't bother. As far as some are concerned, unless you were delivered as a baby on the Cooper Dean roundabout by Bill McGarry then you'll never be worthy of the team in their eyes. You can't reason with zealotry.

Fan before he bought the team dude(Is that better?). Never tried to claim to be a fan as long as bascially everyone else on here, but how does that make any opinion I have any less meaningful?

Foley is putting the money up for us, that is all that matters regardless if he 'understands' the English game as you put it.
I called it the English game as it is the English game
I don't surf, maybe you do, dude

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I've seen this movie before. If @dragonm8 is still in the southern hemisphere, it is very late in the day and we will hear tomorrow that he fell prey to texting while under the influence.

Last edited:
So when did you become a fan.

I doubt it was when we were in League 1 or 2.

Probably not the Championship either.

How long have you loved Soccer, and how long have you supported AFCB.

I'm surprised you had time, seeing as you are a black belt.
There are plenty of things to like and dislike about America and Americans. An obsession with calling the world's most popular sport as "soccer" when the rest of the planet knows it is, and always will be, football, is surely top of the dislike list. However, what does it matter if our friends in the USA started supporting AFCB either one year or ten years ago? Surely it is a good thing for the AFCB name to get more international recognition and support?

I have growing concerns that Foley & Co really do not understand football, and this obsession for already squeezing the £££ at every opportunity (in a stadium capacity that doesn't enable it) is not encouraging for what they might attempt with any potential new stadium. Having AFCB supporters in USA providing an American perspective on what Foley may be thinking is really useful.

It's been a sh*t day at DC ..but we all need to chill out a bit before the inevitable Boscombe cup exit at Swansea...and the Brentford challenge next Saturday.

It's been a sh*t day at DC ..but we all need to chill out a bit before the inevitable Boscombe cup exit at Swansea...and the Brentford challenge next Saturday.
It will be interesting to see the line-up against Swansea with the presumption that AI will want rotate what is left of the threadbare squad. I can only imagine it will look like the following:

1.Radu
2. (Canteen staff employee)
3. (Club shop manager)
4. Mepham
5. Kelly
6. Kilkenny
7. Cook
8. (Matchday programme seller)
9. Moore
10. (Club Doctor)
11. (Club physio)

Subs:

1. (Ticket staff employee)
2. (Team coach driver)
3. (Any one wearing a replica AFCB shirt)
4. (Winner of supporters coach lottery)
5. (AFCB groundsman)
6. (Any supporter who fancies a game)
7. (Cherry bear)
8. (Club Padre)
9. ?????????

It will be interesting to see the line-up against Swansea with the presumption that AI will want rotate what is left of the threadbare squad. I can only imagine it will look like the following:

1.Radu
3. (Club shop manager)
4. Mepham
5. Kelly
6. Kilkenny
7. Cook
9. Moore
10. (Club Doctor)
11. (Club physio)

Subs:

2. (Team coach driver)
5. (AFCB groundsman)
7. (Cherry bear)
8. (Club Padre)
9. ?????????

Fletch?

1.Radu
3. (Club shop manager)
4. Mepham
5. Kelly
6. Kilkenny
7. Cook
9. Moore
10. (Club Doctor)
11. (Club physio)

Subs:

2. (Team coach driver)
5. (AFCB groundsman)
7. (Cherry bear)
8. (Club Padre)
9. ?????????
I don't think Cherry Bear has the legs tbh

1.Radu
3. (Club shop manager)
4. Mepham
5. Kelly
6. Kilkenny
7. Cook
9. Moore
10. (Club Doctor)
11. (Club physio)

Subs:

2. (Team coach driver)
5. (AFCB groundsman)
7. (Cherry bear)
8. (Club Padre)
9. ?????????
I would hope that some players are rotated butbits a great chance to try and build continuity and drill into them his ideas and philosophy.

Plus a win would do the teams confidence the world of good

AI has stated previously that he takes cup competitions seriously so wouldn't expect EH style wholesale changes. That said we haven't got the players to make wholesale changes.

;