Arrest the Slide

He's scoring enough. The wingers and midfielders need to score more.
No - we need another forward who can take chances in front of goal. We can’t rely every game on Solanke, Billing’s gone floppy and there’s no goalscoring talent on the bench. This Arsenal guy Folarin Balogun looks promising - let’s give him a whirl.

Agree with the sentiment, but to have a pop at Kelly and Solanke is ridiculous
I’m not having a pop at them, just making the point that due to their contract situation we will have no choice but to cash in and reshape the squad. They are good players, but there is something inherently wrong with the mentality of this group, we need to start again.

Dont think I'd like to see Kelly and Solanke moved on.

Billing, the enigma.

When hes on it hes on it, but hes on it as often as Stanislas plays.
Doesn’t matter what we’d like. If we don’t go up they will be moved on in the summer.

No - we need another forward who can take chances in front of goal. We can’t rely every game on Solanke, Billing’s gone floppy and there’s no goalscoring talent on the bench. This Arsenal guy Folarin Balogun looks promising - let’s give him a whirl.

Well it can't hurt to have competition but Solanke's goals record at this level is as good as you can possibly expect. No one coming in is going to score more - we need goals from elsewhere in the side.

You'd think being second with only 20 odd games to go that these players would bust a gut to get us over the line.

Brady, so far is a fcking embarrassment. The loanees need sending back too.

This transfer window will really show us if Parker knows what hes doing, and if he knows where we are weak.

If he doesnt get a quality strike in, even on loan I think hes lost the plot.

Clinical at start of season but last 2 games solanke and christie miss sitters that would have got 6 points. Fine margins - that’s why I felt harsh on Tindall last season

Clinical at start of season but last 2 games solanke and christie miss sitters that would have got 6 points. Fine margins - that’s why I felt harsh on Tindall last season

Tindall was a bit out of his depth, tactically and as a man manager.

Half time team talk Tindall........"come on Bruvs, just put it in the net more than dem next half"

When we play well with the 433 and full team and take our chances we look great . My concern with 433 is that solanke works so so hard but also looks so isolated

Because you couldn't say "doesn't matter what we'd like, we don't make the decisions" to literally every football opinion expressed on this board. He doesn't want them sold - fair enough.
I’m saying that whether we want them to be sold or not, they will.

I'm hoping that our game with QPR is called off. What we need now is for Parker to spend every moment on the training pitches and getting back to what made us tick earlier this season, whilst sharpening up the players that are returning from injury.Our next game would be at home to Cardiff under the lights and for a team somehow low on confidence 3 points would do, however we manage to get them.

;