Arsenal match report

Just knew after getting 3 match reports for Burton away I’d struggle to get one for one the lesser matches...

Short summary.

AFCB have been very consistent when they travelled to London to play Arsenal, they have a 100% record of unfortunately losing.

This time it was no different, with a 9th minute header from David Luiz being the only goal of the game.

1st half, lack luster performance, fans should ask for their money back.
2nd half, decided to try and attack but as usual no fire power in front of goal. 2 shots on goal by both teams tells it own story.
WMOP. H Wilson send him back asap.

I wasn't at the game as it sold out before I got my act together (I know I know, I owe 3 hail marys and 2 our fathers to Gary). But from what I did see/hear of it live, and the subsequent highlights I caught, I confidently reckon that @Winsor Cherry 's commentary of the weekend's drinking and shenanigans, is going to be more interesting than any actual match report!

Just knew after getting 3 match reports for Burton away I’d struggle to get one for one the lesser matches...

I do the Burtons not the Arsenal’s.....

No JCL about me. Have you tried Rodmorg? He wanted to do more away reports this year.

;