Arsenal ticket

Monmouthred

Star Player
Hi Guys. I wasn't able to go but can now, but was surprised to see sold out a week ago!
If anyone knows of a spare ticket could you let me know please?
Thanks

Arsenal has been terrible the last couple years for having arsenal fans in the away end - I see it went to general sale so likely to be more of that.

Both years I reported it to the ticket office with details of the offending seat numbers and never heard anything in response.

Arsenal has been terrible the last couple years for having arsenal fans in the away end - I see it went to general sale so likely to be more of that.

Both years I reported it to the ticket office with details of the offending seat numbers and never heard anything in response.

It's going to be full of them.

Only noticed earlier today that there is an NFL match at Spurs the same day, The match is at 18.00 between the Oakland Raiders and the Chicago Bears. So expect some soccer tourists in the Holloway Road Library and cluttering up the Victoria Line.

Christ knows what the visiting affluent NFL fans will make of the walk from Seven Sisters to White Hart Lane. If they don’t have a cardiac arrest at the thought of a walking for 1.5 miles, they will probably be scared sh!tless when they go through Tottenham High Road.

;