Arsenal Tickets

beds cherry

Fans' Favourite
Hmm - Was hoping to get in on the 4+ point drop, and there were at least 100 still left from the 7+ at 8am.

The match isn't showing up now, are they updating the system do you think? Anyone know if we are going to take the full allocation?

Suppose I will have to wait until 10am. Any info greatly received ;)

Anyway - the 4 point drop is on there now - not that many left, so it should sell out and go to the further allocation (I think).

Anyway - the 4 point drop is on there now - not that many left, so it should sell out and go to the further allocation (I think).
I logged in this morning for the 1+ points drop and apparently 'all available tickets issued'. Can only assume therefore that the 3,003 tickets mentioned in the points drop info on COWS have been sold. It's not clear if it's going to a further allocation, anyone know?

I logged in this morning for the 1+ points drop and apparently 'all available tickets issued'. Can only assume therefore that the 3,003 tickets mentioned in the points drop info on COWS have been sold. It's not clear if it's going to a further allocation, anyone know?
I think generally 3000 is the allocation for away fans in league matches. Think that's our lot

Could do with Arsenal beating Bayern in the CL. Would then mean this game is sandwiched in between their 2 semi final games. Best case scenario is they play away on Wednesday the 1st, would minimise their prep time for our game.

Does anyone know the coach timings, specifically from Ringwood now the earlier kick off. Can't find the original timings to take 2.5 hours off

;