Arsenal v AFC Bournemouth - Saturday 12.30 pm

The worst thing about the one sided officiating and VAR is that clubs like Arsenal don't need it. They're good enough as it is. The awful decisions that've been given this season especially have sucked all the pleasure out of the game. Teams like Bournemouth might as well be told they've lost before they get on the coach so they can have the weekend off.

Apparently, it's the first time in history that every Arsenal player spelt either CNUT, TCUN or ASSCUNTT. As for that condescending, argumentative prick of a manager, who can still win **************** all, it does make me smile when I read his name as A **************** A.
I get we got beaten, but the sheer arrogance and demeanor of the Arsenal players tells me everything I hate about this league - White, Rice, Harvetz had the attitude of 'do you know who I am' when conning/talking to the ref
Seriously pissed off as got outplayed first half, thought let's get in at HT 0-0 and regroup. Then Ref and VAR took centre stage.
I almost feel sorry for Florist after that.

Thank god you've got him to go after. Not so much to say about Dango today I see.
Dango was adept.... average....OK.

He tends to stand off and allow space, doesn't appear to get in close and challenge the cross.

Just let's it happen.

He isn't a left back long term one would hope.

At least that's the last big-team bias travesty we should have to suffer this season. Terrible decisions as it was never a 3-0 game. Onwards and upwards now as I reckon we can beat Brentford and then embarass Chelsea. We played well today though I thought. Lost count of the number of times Lewis Cook changed position- good player

;