Asking doesn't hurt.... I hope

goshbite

First Team
I appreciate this is clearly the longest of shots, but if there is an unwanted adult ticket floating about for Sunday, I will be immensely grateful if it were passed this way. I'm moving abroad on Monday and so this will be one of the only games I will be able to go to this season.

Don't worry, I won't bore you with my history of games. Many thanks in advance of any help.

Good luck goshbite, I'm pretty sure you've sorted me out a ticket in the past, and if I was in a position to help I would

If only there was an option for ST holders not attending, to cash in their seats... #dragginupthepast ... But then again, we don't seem to be able to get a standard ticket to anyone yet..!!!!

The club made it clear that it is acceptable to give their season ticket to friends or family if they can not attend.
Trouble is, there are a lot of tight arses who wouldn't do that.

borisatha - 13/8/2016 17:23

The club made it clear that it is acceptable to give their season ticket to friends or family if they can not attend.
Trouble is, there are a lot of tight arses who wouldn't do that.

The generosity of season ticket holders is my only chance to see a home match. I am pleased to say that there are such persons and am grateful.

I stand corrected. However there are seats around where I sit that are left empty by season ticket holders on quite a few occasions.
When asked where they were, the usual reply is family celebration.

I just can't understand why someone would leave their seat vacant. Even in League 2 it was easy to give the ticket away for free, let alone now.

;