Aston Villa tickets

Went on sale today and had to laugh. Old gits tickets (over 66 years) are FIFTY pence cheaper than normal price. What am I going to spend my 50p on............................................decisions decisions !
There are 15 Werthers in a 135g bag, which costs £1.25. So your 50p could buy around 6 Werthers originals. Someone would have to chip in for the rest.

As you can see, I'm having a slow morning.

Went on sale today and had to laugh. Old gits tickets (over 66 years) are FIFTY pence cheaper than normal price. What am I going to spend my 50p on............................................decisions decisions !
If you are over 80 you can add your 50p to the extra 25p on your pension payment. You can do such more with 75p but, sadly, still not quite a full bag of Werthers.

I'm a quid in this season, what with this saving and the 50p that hit me at Notts Forest. The Midlands, land of Shakespeare and untold riches
: )

Ps not far off my first bag of Werthers : )

I'm a quid in this season, what with this saving and the 50p that hit me at Notts Forest. The Midlands, land of Shakespeare and untold riches
: )

Ps not far off my first bag of Werthers : )
I've never actually tried a Werthers (I'm under 60), what are they like?

Annoying that the game is likely to be moved to a Sunday 2pm kick off.
Is that the only alternative option? COWS just states "Please note, the date and time is subject to change based on Aston Villa's progression in the Europa Conference League."

Also it says we can have 3,000 tickets but if they feel we're not getting a sufficient shifty on they will reduce our request to half that.

"The club has the opportunity to offer up to 3,006 tickets for sale to visiting supporters. A final allocation size will be selected by Wednesday 20th March, based on sales activity to supporters with away points. If sales activity does not satisfy the requirement for the maximum allotment, the allocation would be reduced to 1,598."

Begs the question what is the sales activity requirement to continue with the maximum allocation?

Is that the only alternative option? COWS just states "Please note, the date and time is subject to change based on Aston Villa's progression in the Europa Conference League."

Also it says we can have 3,000 tickets but if they feel we're not getting a sufficient shifty on they will reduce our request to half that.

"The club has the opportunity to offer up to 3,006 tickets for sale to visiting supporters. A final allocation size will be selected by Wednesday 20th March, based on sales activity to supporters with away points. If sales activity does not satisfy the requirement for the maximum allotment, the allocation would be reduced to 1,598."

Begs the question what is the sales activity requirement to continue with the maximum allocation?
How many fans will commit to buying if a revised date is still to be decided ?
Could it even be shifted to the Monday ?

Credit to the club, this is what was asked for following the Newcastle game. :clap:

;