Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 3 pm

Yes I have. However, Wolves are at home and have not been forced to travel twice to the West Midlands in the space of three days. So, it which case they will be a lot fresher than us. Please try to think of the variables.
you do realise they don't walk there don't you? if its by coach it will be a luxury coach which will be as comfortable as possible for them so much so it will not feel like travelling.
please try to engage your brain once in a while

you do realise they don't walk there don't you? if its by coach it will be a luxury coach which will be as comfortable as possible for them so much so it will not feel like travelling.
please try to engage your brain once in a while
It matters not. It is still disruptive to travel twice in a week. Wolves do not have to do this and will be better prepared.

Yes I have. However, Wolves are at home and have not been forced to travel twice to the West Midlands in the space of three days. So, it which case they will be a lot fresher than us. Please try to think of the variables.
It must be hard for our players having to travel to the West Midlands twice in a few days ? Yeah, wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Yes I can just imagine the bookies delving into each clubs injury crisis before they issue odds. Somehow I don't think so.
Lol they have a team of odds compilers Minty....and yes it's literally their job to know everything about every fixture.....please try and think before you write rubbish Minty....it's the lack of effort that's hurtful.

What I do know is that the bookies do not take into account individual clubs player unavailability.

Utter rubbish.

If that was the case there'd millions more sharp punters making millions from them.

The odds reflect the probability of an outcome occurring (with slight over round applied to near enough guarentee they win from punters over long term...)

. One of the things that determines the outcomes is players available/missing

If you think a billion pound industry is lax in assessing every facet of a market/outcome to ensure people don't rinse them to high heaven. You're embarrassingly mistaken.

Last edited:
So 3 Of the Wolves first team squad live in Lancashire, 1 in Yorkshire and 1 in South Shields. These players drive to Wolverhampton 4 times a week to train and undergo physio. What's your point ?
I doubt if they travel 4 tomes a week for training. They will be staying in digs for some periods. Please try to think.

I doubt if they travel 4 tomes a week for training. They will be staying in digs for some periods. Please try to think.
They have these things called motorways up north which they drive their luxury cars up and down. When Tommy Elphick played for us he used to still live in Brighton. Please try to think. Players haven't cycled to games since the fifties and they don't pick up a fish and chip supper to share with their landlady when they get home.

Anyway back in the real world, looking forward to tomorrow night, gonna be a late return but I'm quietly confident we'll have the three points on the Riverside Rocket when we dock back at Dean Court : )

I wouldn't be surprised for Wolves to sit back, try and stay in the match, then after 80 minutes push an extra attacker over the halfway line to get something ( by then we should be out of sight) : )

Safe travels all you Cherries : )

They have these things called motorways up north which they drive their luxury cars up and down. When Tommy Elphick played for us he used to still live in Brighton. Please try to think. Players haven't cycled to games since the fifties and they don't pick up a fish and chip supper to share with their landlady when they get home.
You are destroying a lot of illusions here. Next you will be telling us Thierry Henry didn’t open a newsagents when he retired and Didier Drogba isn’t the landlord of the Cock and Lion….

I have been know a lot of professional footballer. I can categorically assure that players living a long distance away do not commute on a daily basis to come in for training. They have temporary digs provided by the club.

Your pig ignorance of these matters is well established.

I have been know a lot of professional footballer. I can categorically assure that players living a long distance away do not commute on a daily basis to come in for training. They have temporary digs provided by the club.

Your pig ignorance of these matters is well established.
You have to feel for those poor Brighton players, they have to travel to the South Coast for two games in three days.

;