Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 3 pm

Can’t tell you how nice it is to have Reality and Realism on ‘ignore’.
I gather from the responses, which I still see, that he is still posting his negative bóllocks. Finally had enough of it a few months ago and not being tempted to read his attention seeking bullshít is so good for the soul. I’d recommend it.
I have just resisted the urge to feed the troll again

Can’t tell you how nice it is to have Reality and Realism on ‘ignore’.
I gather from the responses, which I still see, that he is still posting his negative bóllocks. Finally had enough of it a few months ago and not being tempted to read his attention seeking bullshít is so good for the soul. I’d recommend it.
Placing someone on ignore is a very childish and immature act. I don't like a number of people that make silly comments on this forum. The solution is simply not to respond or engage with them.

Good day.

Last edited:
Going all R&R here, but I do think this will be a really tough test. Hopefully we have players back from injury/illness and we can maybe get a surprise or two going. They do play Thursday so we will have more rest going into Sunday

Short answer. No. One would be better off betting on us losing both games. Unfortunately, that is.

If we had our strongest team available I would bet on us drawing both of them.
Don't take this the wrong way R&R but you are probably the absolute last person on earth from whom anybody would take betting advice :)

has the nutters union got a policy of 'one nutter per forum' at any one time - this place gets weirder & weirder

You are right that this game is a free hit. We may have got a point if we had everyone available.
Never mind Minty.....we should be able field 10 of the 11 that drew with them at our place where we were much the better side....we very rarely have a full squad to choose from and yet still we're having our best ever PL season playing exciting attacking football.....it couldn't get any better....your pessimism regarding our safety has proven to be completely wrong again so relax....enjoy it.

has the nutters union got a policy of 'one nutter per forum' at any one time - this place gets weirder & weirder
There are categories of Nutters
1) Attention seeking negative
2) Argumentative for no real reason
3) What the hell are they on about
4) Me Me Me
5) All of the above e.g.R&R

;