Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 3 pm

Martinez is asking to get sent off in the shootout. By all accounts he's just been booked a second time for winding up the crowd, but when the ref realised it was a second yellow he's pretended it was just a warning.

Interesting little subplot in the Villa penalty shootout - Commentators just confirmed Martinez was booked earlier in the game, and then a second time in the shootout - but the first yellow card doesn't carry over to the penalty shootout. Never knew that was a rule before.

Extra time and pens tonight for Villa, but as they are playing on Thursday and we play them on Saturday we will be more kackered and fatiqued than them as we're playing on Saturday.

Please try to engage your bird brains before thinking any of our players might be available, balloonheads.

Extra time and pens tonight for Villa, but as they are playing on Thursday and we play them on Saturday we will be more kackered and fatiqued than them as we're playing on Saturday.

Please try to engage your bird brains before thinking any of our players might be available, balloonheads.
We're playing them on Sunday.....the extra 24 hours will ensure they are less fatiqued than we are.

Interesting little subplot in the Villa penalty shootout - Commentators just confirmed Martinez was booked earlier in the game, and then a second time in the shootout - but the first yellow card doesn't carry over to the penalty shootout. Never knew that was a rule before.
Very lucky!

He was playing up all night apparently.

Someone will thump him soon.

does anyone know which pub we will use now the usual one has closed ? What's people's plans for a pre match beverage?.

Disgraceful sexually motivated trolling. It makes me sick to my stomach. People like you should be in prison.

Disgraceful sexually motivated trolling. It makes me sick to my stomach. People like you should be in prison.I

Not sure Minty has ever got the kick off day correct, he probably still doesn't believe we're playing Wolves next week.
Not sure Minty has ever got the kick off day correct, he probably still doesn't believe we're playing Wolves next week.
I am very much aware that we are playing Wolves. I very much wish that we were not as this will mean playing three games in a week with a vastly depleted squad. Not to mention the fatigue problem.

Whats more COWS have once again not updated the first team fixtures to include the Wolves game.

Last edited:
I am very much aware that we are playing Wolves. I very much wish that we were not as this will mean playing three games in a week with a vastly depleted squad. Not to mention the fatigue problem.

Whats more COWS have once again not updated the first team fixtures to include the Wolves game.
Fatique as you put it, will be a much bigger issue for Villa on Sunday.

Wolves will have 2 games in 5 days, compared to our 2 games in 4 days.

6 points incoming for the mighty cherries.

The Villa fans on their forum certainly aren't counting their chickens. Very concerned about their tiredness and fatigue.

It might have escaped your notice, but Villa played 120 minutes in France last night, then a penalty shoot out. We last played almost a week ago.

So what you're saying is Villa will be match fit but we'll be rusty and out of practise in comparison? I can only see a defeat for us. Followed by the team coach getting a flat tyre on the way home. And norovirus rampaging through the whole squad after someone eats a dodgy Ginsters sausage roll.

Villa will be on a ‘high’ after last night.

But they will be very tired, so if our team get their act together, Villa could be there for the taking.

;