Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 3 pm

This is really good news to have Semenyo back, but it may be the last we see of Sinisterra this season.

Antoine Semenyo; he will be part of the squad if everything goes well tomorrow in training.

Based on lasts weeks press conference. AI is getting wise to the press game.

No one expected Sinisterra to start.

Roll on tomorrow,, a trip on the Riverside Rocket with some of my favourite people, into Villa Park and cheer on the Cherries, with some more of my favourite people. Hopefully have a pie or some sort of burgery thing, two visits to Cherwell and bring the 3 points back to Dean Court : )

Safe and enjoyable journeys for everyone going
: )

Roll on tomorrow,, a trip on the Riverside Rocket with some of my favourite people, into Villa Park and cheer on the Cherries, with some more of my favourite people. Hopefully have a pie or some sort of burgery thing, two visits to Cherwell and bring the 3 points back to Dean Court : )

Safe and enjoyable journeys for everyone going
Burgery? buggery? Sounds like a great day either way!

Don't forget Sunday service today at Villa park. Got a feeling the collection will yield 3 more points for the Cherries in the Prem' foundation (there's at one more year confirmed)

We're on our way, flying past the solar farms northern Hampshire. Two Riverside Rockets chock-a-block with wheelchairs and optimism. A very tanned and happy birthday boy (Mr Robert Trent) on board : )

Clouding up a bit but going across the New Forest on a sunny Sunday in early spring, with your mates and expectations, can't beat it : )

Ps the gorse was in full bloom and glory.

Safe travels to y'all : )

;