Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 3 pm

Someone has to be to blame.

At least it isn't Hughes on this occasion.

Even when he was at Boro I wasn’t particularly impressed tbh, couldn’t believe Villa were spending 16 million on him. Probably not the right type of player for Parker’s rigid system either way.

Christie so poor there. He completely lacks composure when it comes to final balls or finishing. Three opportunities to play a killer ball and didn’t take any of them. So frustrating. What happens when you play players based on work rate…..
He won't be getting your vote for player of the season.

Would have taken even up at the half, playing well. We might see them suffer from the famous fatigue in the second half. There for the taking.
(btw, heck of a strike by Dom).

Really really annoying not to be ahead.

I’m sorry Christie, you have been great this season but that is on you. Had so many chances to play a pass but just held and held and held. He really has got to use his brain in that situation especially approaching half time, just manage the game. To make things even worse he gave it away in a dangerous area again not so long after. Not good enough if you want to come away with points in this kind of game.

Smith I’m less inclined to be angry at, he got roasted all half and was chasing shadows for the goal but I think we can all see that the guy doesn’t have the legs to play every week at this level anymore. He gets roasted by most quick and powerful players he faces these days.

Shame because we actually played well and the plan was going perfectly.
Writing smith off again, thought you might have learnt your lesson. Christie losing the ball had smith way out of position

Hopefully the midweek extra time game will catch up with Villa in the second half.

Both sides 7 shots, AFCB with two on target against Villa’s one.

All to play for in the second half.

Christie so poor there. He completely lacks composure when it comes to final balls or finishing. Three opportunities to play a killer ball and didn’t take any of them. So frustrating. What happens when you play players based on work rate…..
Ffs...this post is embarrassing. Completely silent when. He's man of match weeks on end and a single mistake and you post rubbish like this.

Give your head a wobble.

;