Aston Villa v AFC Bournemouth - Sunday 3 pm

Yes but I was right. You don't win football matches with several players half fit and other key players absent. You just can't accept it can you.

I suppose you will also not accept the foregone conclusion that we will more than likely lose at Wolves also because of the same readon and with the additional problem of fatigue creeping in.

Then two days after the Wolves game we have to face Brighton where we will be completelh knackered.

Please try to live in the real world.
Try to get a good nights sleep with that stiffy tonight

The difference between the two keepers today is incredible.....we'll never be better than a mid table side with Neto in goal....the usual suspects will defend him though.

Gosh what a statement. Never be better than a mid table pl side...

A non afcb fan would likely be dumbfounded by us making a statement like that.

:D

Don't worry mate i get your point, I reckon he'll be replaced this summer. 1 more season as number 1... tops.

Gosh what a statement. Never be better than a mid table pl side...

:D

Don't worry mate, I reckon he'll be replaced this summer. 1 more season as number 1... tops.
We have to hope right?....no so sure about the second point....Neto's on a big contract that he won't get anywhere else.....can't see us having another keeper on a similar contract....we might be stuck with him.

You're predicting another defeat?....lol.....your like a punter who thinks he can get rich from backing every favourite....they just end up living out of bins.
A moron with absolutely no football knowledge could predict us to lose every week and they'd be right now and again but they would still be a Moron Minty......what do you get out of it?
So let me get this straight, you've noticed that he predicts a loss literally every game? Has anyone ever thought about pointing it out to him? Surely that will make this all stop!

Well what can I say. Beaten by the better side in the second half. We were probably equal to them first half, didn't turn our small margins in to big or winning moments : )

Some pluses, mainly non football. Glorious spring early evening as we trundle along the Motorway home. This country can be something to behold, when the weather's right : )

We had at least 10 wheelchairs there. Good stewarding, including telling a camera man to sit down in front of us (I believe a club representative informed the stewards, thank you)
: )

Excellent pre match burgery : )

Saw a few of the faithful from this parish, Audenshaw is treating his Good Lady to a tour of Birmingham. No matter how many I saw, Rob Trent had them queueing up to speak to him : )

We're nearly good and nearly bad as a team, as the season's progressed we are closer to good a lot more than bad. Villa are a very good side and should be playing Champions League next season on merit. We've come a long way through the season but we've still got a way to go : )
I think the stewarding was the best I have come across. They were extremely helpful and friendly ( even more so after they beat us - that’s a joke by the way.) It would be good to be able to pass this back to the Villa club. It really was refreshing!

It was good to see your good lady in fine form. Shame about you though. :throw:

Last edited:
Another mention to the stewarding at Villa Park.

Last season, we had a long wait to leave the car park. A brief conversation with the stewards, and we were in the executive end, with full refreshment facilities (paid for) whilst waiting for the car park to clear.

;