At least

I know he's always had a certain laid back style, but he genuinely looks either severely hampered by injury, or like he couldn't care less. Either way, he shouldn't be on the pitch, given other options at our disposal. I hope its a knock and given some time out he'll recover form.

Maddening to see a talented player, who was so good not long ago, regressing like he is.

Like when lerma got sent off against Luton last season?
Well done on reverting back to your one response. Yet again a response that adds nothing, but we’ll done all the same. Never has a poster on a forum posted so much, but contributed so little to meaningful discussion.

Billing will miss the next two games, picked up his tenth booking tonight. Got to take the positives where you can.
when billing is given the freedom to attack he is something special for our team this year, but unfortunately that has been taken from him and he was actively encouraged and clapped from the manager for doing so.
we are ending up with is a frustrated billing with these tactics and that's not really his fault

Well done on reverting back to your one response. Yet again a response that adds nothing, but we’ll done all the same. Never has a poster on a forum posted so much, but contributed so little to meaningful discussion.
I object to that. I claim that honour.
About time you added Millwall and Luton to the list of teams you support.

Probably yes, but I enjoy posting my thoughts from a cathartic perspective so I’m not going anywhere. You’re always free to block me if you don’t like it.
Thanks for the advice, but its nice to keep up with your 'cathartic' posts.

;